Ch .6

𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙙

Jungkook

I walk toward the medical sector of the college, my face is emotionless but the Strom of anger is ranging inside me, ready to unleash, I want to destroy her life completely, exactly like she did to me.

Her bestfriend smirk which show she know why I'm here before she pointed at the door and I walk inside without knocking, causing person inside to look at me.

There she is sitting on stool with white coat, her name engraved on it and dressing up the wound of elderly women.

And when she saw me, a big smile plastered on her face, one can get fooled by her smile but I know better behind that mask of innocent smile, the wicked women is hidden.

" boyfriend? " the elderly women asked her and she nodded while blushing, I scoff in disbelief her boyfriend and me? I will die before becoming that.

" Lea" her name rolled out of my tongue reminding me how much I hated her, she rolled her eyes and pass a smile to women before walking upto me biting her lips seductively.

" Impatient, are we?" She wishper near my ear trying to sound tempting and asking me to follow her, she walked out,  I closely followed her behind, her friend from earlier wink at Lea, I'm disgust but as long as I got to hurt her, I'm more than happy.

" strip" I ordered in monotone, as soon as we step inside the abundant classroom, she smirk before locking the door and dropping her white coat at floor, this is all where her dignity lies, at floor, below me.

She waited for any reaction while she stripped down her top and pant slowly, standing there in only panties and bra, I'm not feeling anything except hatred toward her.

" on your knees" I grunted and she obey, she get on her knee and her face met my crotch, she grin before opening zip of my jeans down slowly, I'm nowhere near hard, she rubbed her hand at my lenght through my boxer.

Jungkook, I imagined Keira's hands ring instead of Lea, fuck no.

I threw my bag at side before yanking Lea by her hair and pulled my boxer down before stuffing her mouth with my cock, she look shock that my rough movements are rougher today.

I remind myself she deserve it.

She gaged a little before sucking it, her eyes are teary, she bobbed her head and uses tongue to please me, I slapped her hands away from my thighs.

" Don't you dare touch me" and the hurt in her eyes are visible, I made sure to keep it visible, I can't feel anything her touch are not igniting fire in, they are not like Keira's.

" you are still really bad, stand up" I Said, all I want to kill this person in front of me, but killing slow without weapons is more painful, kill them emotionally.