Ch 24

𝗜 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗽𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗹 𝗴𝗼 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘇𝘆

Jungkook

I heard her cursing me when I closed the door behind, she said she hate me, a slow pain erupt in my vein.

My mind screaming at me to walk from here while my heart keep saying to scoop her in my arms and kiss until she forgive me for doing all those things, for kidnapping her, for keeping her away from her family.

I just love her.

I wish she could understand how much I love her, with a tired sigh I walk out of house in the woods, her parents are searching for her like crazy, they asked me to help and I guess I'm helping them.

I wasn't going to kidnap her or keep her  but the moment her call come Jimin's phone, I felt fear, the fear never felt before, thought I lost her for a second. The only thing roamed in my brain to stop her at whatever it takes.

I thought that Taehyung was out of picture then Keira and me can become a couple and live happily but she have destroy everything by using her stupid brain by informing Jimin and try to reach cops.

That give me chills.

I quickly walk inside Keira's home, Jimin's bike was park outside along with Mr Williams car. I narrowed my eyes when I saw a unfamiliar black Hyundai.

I nodded after understanding who it could be, must be that private investigator. I took some deep breath before pulling a sad face to look gloomy. They don't know I have Keira so I should be crying by now. I internally cringed at the thought of acting again.

" Jimin, did you find anything?" I asked in desperate voice as soon as I step inside. Jimin who was embracing Miss Williams quickly look at me with pleading eyes.

" I was about to call, did you get anything? " His sounds so week, his chubby cheeks were red and eyes were moistened, proof that he was crying.

I shook my head before stepping more close toward living room, thank God I cleaned everything before leaving and there isn't any sign of someone entering the house.

I look at her mother, she was sobbing in Jimin's embrace, I internally gaged. She is so dramatic, her daughter is very much safe with me, I rather die then let anything happen to her.

" Aunt don't cry, Keira would definitely be sad if she see you like this" I kneeled in front of her and hold her hands in mine.

She look up, I thought Jimin look bad but now by looking at her I can say what bad exactly means, the eyes have underbag, lips were chapped and tears never stopped and its been two days. A pang of guilty hit me.

I quickly replace it with the image of Keira with me, her angel eyes staring at me with a soft smile on her face. Her arms wrapped around me. My guilty wash away in second. I don't care who cry or wail for her. I have Keira that's all what matter.