Ch 30

You can't die from a broken soul, you just wish you did

A/n- there is double update make sure to read last one before reaching this one

Keira pov

He keep dragging me toward the bedroom, I tried to pull my hands out of his grip " leave me Jungkook" I tried to push him off but he keep walking sliding me along with him.

" let me go, let me-" I jumped when he banged the nearest object at the wall beside me and he breath out heavy in anger " last time I let you go with this tattoo because you said you'll not repeat, you fucking promised me you'll not leave me yet you pulled another stunt" he said in rage making me face him, my tears eyes met his villianius one.

I look around helplessly tears flowing out of my eyes, I can't do anything " someone help me, please- " he didn't let me complete and tugged my arm, his nails digging in my skin, he continued to drag me. My heart shivering at the thought what will happen in the wall of bedroom.

He threw me on the floor and banged the door behind him before turning around with pissed face, I crawl back when he took step toward me, the anger on his face is very evident, I shivered in fear" stay there, don't you think step more" I try to threaten him, pointing my fingers at him, his jaw clenched and eyes not shooting dagger but tungsten coated bullets at me and if his looks could kill I would have buried dead under 6 feet ground.

I get up and walk past him toward the door, he let me but I wasn't able to open the door and get picked up by my waist and thrown on bed, he was staring upto me " don't come near me" I Said with a very evideat gulp and he chuckled shaking his head and scoping the blood which trickle down his forehead, he wipe it on his t-shirt and titled his head at me.

I attached my frame to the headboard, bringing my knees closer to my chest in very defensive position glaring him with teary eyes " you saw my real self, you saw what monster I'm, I was protecting you from myself but now no one can save you" he said crawling to me on his knees. My heart beating on my chest very frantically in fear.

" you are mine Angeleyes, how dare you try to run? " He asked pulling me by my legs toward him, I pushed him harshly and maintain the distance between us " you are criminal, I'll die then living with you" I spat in anger and try to get up.

He hold my face in his hands and rubbed it softly " you can't run sweetheart, you are going to live with me for rest of your life" he informed me and I yanked his hands off me " don't touch me with the filthy hands of yours, they are painted in blood of innocent, you killed a human" I screamed at him.

His eyes harden and jaw clenched, clearly indicating my words didn't pleased him " Don't you raise your voice at me" he screamed in front of my face and I closed my eyes in fear, I felt his lips on my cheeks and I quickly open my eyes and slapped him across his face, his fist formed at side " You are disgusting, get off me," I tried to push him but he held my hands and pinned them above my head.