Ch 17 part-2

𝗜𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹
𝗧𝗼𝗼 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂?

𝗜𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗧𝗼𝗼 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂?

Jungkook

I sat down near Jimin who look at me without saying anything, I qould have teased this talkative person but I understand his one friend get killed by me and another is on verge of either hanging or imprisoned for life.

My gaze shifted to my Angeleyes who is standing at witness box, she is nervous I can say that, the way her hands are shaking and her eyes looking everywhere only to stop at Taehyung, he stare back like they are having conversations with eyes, I hate this. I clenched my jaw.

The sight have to traumatic for her, she have to fear Taehyung but why she is looking at him like she can die for him, I wasn't accepting Keira to find that bitch dead but it happens for good i guess, she should loathe Taehyung for killing her bestfriend.

" Miss Williams, can you explain Mr Kim's behavior from past weeks?" And I saw the irritations in her face and the way her eyes glare for spilt seconds before returning to original, they want a reaction from her and she is going to give it I know she will soon.

" He was distant" she answered " and?" He asked and I wanna scream at her to tell them everything, tell them she hated him like she said to me, she glare at him and opened her mouth.

" What it has to do with our personal life, why the f-" the person in black coat  cut her screaming off in between by banging the wooden railing hard.

"your boyfriend was high on God know how many drugs, we have find about 10 different drugs in his house, he killed your bestfriend by stabbing her for mire 35 times and it has nothing to do with your personal life, right Miss Williams ? " I would have kicked him for talking to my Keira like this but she needed to hear this.

She need to let the frustration out and tell them what they needed.

" YES" she screamed in anger, she is lying for a long time but now she have to say the truth.

" yes we fought, he was behaving different, he also told me how he wasn't feeling well, we talked about visiting doctor but" she paused and the prosecutor face started beaming.

" But Kim Taehyung refused because he knew if he went there his so called not feeling well acting will be caught red handed and his drug racket will be out in sight" he completed her sentence.

She is crying, her lips trembles and and she blinked her eyes rapidly.

" He didn't killed Hyrin, He can't kill anyone" she said very confidently and I almost snorted, naive baby, we all know he can't but who will safe him from getting trapped in my maze. All the evidence is against him.

" The cctvs footage said otherwise Miss" And the recording handled to Judge who gave it to court reporter and played it on big screen.

Everyone gasp when they saw  Taehyung and Hyrin started arguing  and Hyrin walked inside after yelling  at him, after that Taehyung walk inside the same room in rage with a knife, his walk consider dangerous as he could kill right now in the term of human psychologically behavior. I smirk remembering how I manage to do all these.