Ch 34

Only if you can understand I wasn't the villian, I was  victim of my untold story 

Author pov

Sitting in front of textbook while doing something else is different kind of satisfaction and Taehyung and Keira are feeling this satisfaction at the moment. Taehyung was reading " you and I?" , a fictional thriller romance. He was laying his head on her lap while Keira stroked his hairs and listening to him attentively.

It's been 3 months and she was gradually getting back to track, she was finally happy, smiling and it was all thanks to Taehyung, he manage to do what doctor assumed was not possible in such less time.

Love does wonder, doesn't it?

They have reached almost mid of the story and both of them were curious as hell to know the rest, none of them seems to stop until they finish it " I hate you, I fucking hate you so much but above all I hate myself cause even after what you did, I can't stop loving you" Taehyung continued to read and suddenly there was kiss scene which made a existed squeal from Keira.

She accidentally yanked Taehyung's hair a little harder which made him stop reading " I quit, you can't keep pulling my hair when you get excited or sad" he said which made the girl blush in embarrassment, she already imagined him being bald cause from past 30 minutes she had received 10 warnings, she unable to control her imagination and burst out laughing.

" Now, what the hell you are laughing on" he asked staring straight at her eyes, smiling along. she didn't stopped though and kept laughing and try to speak in between " sorry, continue please" she placed a kiss on his forehead which was enough for him to melt.

He started again but their moment ended when suddenly all the lights of room gone, Keira cling on Taehyung who closed the book and held the girl close before switching on his phone's flashlight. The power cut was only of their house cause they can see faint light from glass window and Even if it was raining outside that doesn't make sense.

Doorbell rings making Keira flinched hard, her heart started beating fast and many negative thoughts started to accumulate in her mind " I'm here" The honey voice give some relief which was temporarily cause as soon as bells ring again, she almost started crying.

Taehyung was about to make a call but there wasn't any network. The ringing become more frequent like someone was in hurry, followed by a loud thug on the door. He picked up the first sharp object he able to find and look at Keira.

" Can you hide for me?" He asked, knowing very well how much she feared darkness " no, what's going on?" she voiced out, she have slightest idea what was happening but she don't want that to come true " Taehyung, I'm asking you something " it was like she was conforming and his lack of answer made her doubt correct.

Her eyes become teary, her whole body started shaking in fear " Please kei, hide" he said pushing back, she hold his sleeves in her fist and made him look back " you said you'll keep me safe" He gulped, he was trying his best not to cry himself " promise me, whatever happens you won't come out" he asked and she nodded while sobbing " I won't, I promise "