Ch 14

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦.

Jungkook

I don't know where I lost Keira in the crowd of so many people, she said she is going to use washroom but now she is nowhere near found, is it even a house? it look like God damm maze, stairs and stairs everywhere, then tone of rooms, I don't want to enter into someone's fucking session.

Almost all are drunk, laughing chatting, dancing with eachother, enjoying their fullest but I cannot seems to relax, my women, whom I love the most is not with me.

" Hey Jungkook " Jase yelled loudly, waving his hands to catch my attention, I still can't forget he is the same person who asked Keira for hug, everytime I look at him all I want to strangle him to death but I controlled myself, whole basketball team is there except Jimin, isn't he suppose to be the first one here?

I walk toward them and get greeted with hugs and smiles, I wasn't able to smile back" Hey dude whom you are looking for?" The one with silver jacket asked, he might have noticed my eyes wandering around in low light of this room, searching for the brightest pair of eyes.

" Jimin " I lied and they all start chattering at how Jimin always late on his own party, I'm not interested in their talk, I want Keira right here, beside me.

Is she okay? Ofcourse she is. Something happened with her? No!, I shouldn't have left her alone, she is so naive.

My hands started to shake in desperation and if I didn't see Keira right now I might end up breaking someone's bone or better killing someone. She better be okay or I don't know what I'll do next.

It's not healthy I know but I can't stop.

She is like drug, a lethal one and I'm ready to die just for her.. I ordered large beer jug and chugged it down so I can feel peace until she came but I don't remember when this one glass turn into five, I have good alcohol tolerance, when I say good means just good, I'm not excellent.

" bad day?" And then I noticed the girl sitting beside me and smiling, her face is so close to me but she is trying to act innocent like she isn't flashing me her almost naked cleavage and the way her eyes roamed at my upper body and then land to my thighs I can say she is being anything but innocent.

She don't know I'm master of the game she trying to play, faking innocence.

She can have anyone with that look of her but not me, cause she is not my Keira.

" Thanks for your concern but I'm fine" I replied politely but inside I want to slap her across that face of her to wipe that smile, I'm getting irritated and she hardly did anything, I can't tolerate bullshit, she smirk licking her lips before eying me up and down.