Ch. 7

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣, 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙗𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚

Keira

" move" I slapped back of Hyrin's head and she mumbled something before scooting further away from me, the movie is so interesting that she chose to ignore my slap and snatched freshly prepared popcorn put of my hands.

I'm afraid of darkness and she switched off all the night to make movie more realistic, she is literally watching murder mystery like it's comedy, I placed my hands on her shoulder to make her look at me.

" shh" before I could say anything she shush me already, all I could think is someone might come and kill both of us, I look around in my living room randomly forming faces in dark, I scoot more closer to her.

Taehyung had his physics seminar tomorrow while Jimin's basketball match is very near, so it's just me and Hyrin alone, my parents are working, I look at my phone 8 pm, Taehyung should be free by now or maybe not because he didn't replied my message which I sent half an hour ago.

" Hyrin can we switch on the light atleast" I asked but she ignored me like she didn't heard me, her mouth is open while hands filled with popcorn is in air, I look at screen and court trial is going on the scene.

" fucking shit I bet it's him" she screamed " that innocent face is murderer, " she said and stuffed her mouth with snacks, I guess I have stay like this until it ends.

" that was one of the best movie" Hyrin said yawning after an hour before sheepishly smile at me when she saw my glare, she literally pretend I wasn't there too much distracted by movie.

" Taehyung called me 3 times, wanted to know when you'll be home as he can't pick you, he have few assignments to complete" I informed and she rolled her head on my lap and closed her eyes snuggling closer to me, did I tell you she is very cuddly?, in fact both siblings are super cuddly.

" I wanna sleep now, can I stay?" She asked and I pretend to think longer " I wouldn't mind if you order two big bowl of black bean noodles for me" I gave her a offer and she smile sarcastically.

" I just get going " She tries standing up and only to get pulled by me " Bitch you are loaded still act like broken " I Said playing with her hair and she slapped my hands " even if I'm the richest women of earth, I'll be broke for you" she said and I picked the phone and order food for both of us.

She informed Taehyung that she is staying for night and get reply " don't try anything with my girlfriend " by him, we both laughed at it. Now we are seated at dining table after finishing our dinner looking at eachother for who will do dishes.

" okay so rock, paper, scissor?" I asked our favorite way to take decision and she nodded before we formed our fist and I opened my whole plam as paper.