Unexpected

Vincent's POV

"You don't have much of a tolerance level, do you?" I asked amusingly.

Scott shook his head clumsily, his brown curls of hair bouncing, "Nuh uh!! Ya took baby sips!" He gave a small chuckle, "I chugged like a man."

I rolled my eyes, "I actually wanted to taste the wine." This man was unbearably adorable when he was drunk. I hope he doesn't notice how much my cheeks are stinging.

Scott suddenly got up and walked to the kitchen. I heard some clinking and he came back with 3 bottles of beer. He stuck two out in front of me, "You need to catch up," he claimed, "Drink up."

I took the bottles. Should I let my guard down? Does anyone know I'm here? I hesitantly opened the bottle.

"What? Is there something wrong?" Scott asked. "You don't have to drink if you don't want to." He blinked up at me.

I shook my head, "No nothing's wrong, I just don't drink heavily too often."

"Whaaat? You've never been drunk?"

I shoved him playfully, "No! That's not it." Before any other words came between us, I raised the bottle to my lips and began chugging the fizzy drink.

Scott only cheered as the bottle quickly reached to be empty. Then Scott had an idea. "Hey Vince, do you wanna start a bon fire in my back yard? Since I live in the country, we can do that!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I do it all the time with my buds."

I smiled, "I don't see why not."

.....:::::kcid sih kcus:::::.....

"So where's good old Bon Bon?" I asked, slightly disappointed even though I shouldn't be.

He laughed, "God, you're such a cheeser."

I stared at the fire in front of me and began imagining multiple scenes that could happen. The many institutes that I've ruined could find me. Or members of a family member that I've killed could come and take revenge while my gaurd was down. I combed my fingers through my hair nervously. We're outside, so if I hear anything in the house, we'll run.

"Vince!"

I jumped, "What is it?!"

Scott tilted his head to the side, "Are you ok? You seem tense."

I gave a small chuckle, "It's ok, just some anxiety."

He leaned towards me, "Hey, It's all good. Just try your best to enjoy your drink."

I stared at his eye's. His pupils were extremely dilated, so all I could see was the deep navy blue colour. I was a little jealous. He had some colour in his eyes while mine were soulless and white.

"How'd your eye's get like that anyway?" He asked out of curiosity. Ah, we were thinking about the same thing.

"I had chemicals splash in my face when I was young," I sighed, "It burned my eye pallets. Stange how I could still see, I just have to wear contacts."

"Yeah, I saw those." He then asked, "Is there anything left?"

I shook my head, "I've always tried to put some of those coloured contacts in my eyes, but they only colour the iris, not a pupil."

"What colour did they used to be?"

I had to take a moment to think, "From what I remember, they were a really light brown, almost yellow."

"Woah, thats pretty sweet." He nodded and laughed, "It's just hard to tell when you're looking at me."

"Hey, it comes in handy when you wanna look at someone's ass," I commented.

His ears almost seemed to perk up, "Not mine, I hope."

"Heheheh, you don't even know."

"Vince, I'm going to murder you," he threatened.

I laughed at his angry cuteness, "Not in the condition that your in!" His lip twitched ever so slightly, drawing my attention towards them. I studied them. They were just slightly pinker than his skin colour and soft looking. They must feel so smooth and... I realized I was leaning forwards, so I snapped out of it and leaned away.

Why should I restrict myself though? I thought for a long moment. I didn't want to ruin the relationship we already had. I grew irritated. If I was still holding back, I obviously didn't have enough to drink!

Scott's POV

It became harder and harder to resist Vincent. What's worse is that he doesn't seem to notice. So every sigh he makes, every time I notice his lips parted, his breathing, his smell; It only gets harder to resist. I was even beginning to loose some of the alcohol in my system, but that wasn't working for me either.

I was somewhat sober, but what about Vince? What was he thinking? I'd catch him looking at me in a way that just... wasn't friendly. I wanted more of it.

I bit my tongue at such perverse thoughts I was having. Scott! Calm your god damn hormones! You're not a teenager anymore! But as I look up at him again, I only regain those thoughts.

Vincent chuckles, "Scott, your face is so red right now. How drunk are you?"

I narrowed my eyes. Very. Now kiss me. "I'm doing better now that I've slowed down."

He gazes at me and pouts, "No fair, I think I've gone past catching up with you." I think he was right. The glossiness in his eyes and unsteadiness gave it away.

I smirked, "Now that isn't bad is it?"

"Not if I want to kiss you."

My heart skipped a beat. Eh? Shhhh Scott, don't take it seriously. He's drunk. "Sure Vince," I say sarcastically, "Lemme grab my chapstick."

Vincent leaned closer to me, so close to where I could feel his breath on me. "And what if I did kiss you? What would you do?"

I gulped. Maybe I didn't want a kiss after all. "I don't know," I answer honestly.

He looked deeper into my eyes, "You wouldn't hate me?"

"Of course not." I shook my head and looked away, "Not over a kiss."

And with that, his rough fingers took ahold of my chin, his head tilted to the side and stopped just before our lips could touch.

My heart was pounding, and my pulse was racing. He was so close! I could smell his scent mixed with the smell of alcohol. I remembered, he was drunk. Would he do this when he was sober?

I gave it one last thought, then I closed my eyes and laid my lips against his.

Sorry this chapter came late, I was busy. You see, my friends birthday's coming up, so I'm actually being active. Also, I'm not going to be publishing any chapters this weekend. Nor any other weekends. Those are my times to spend with my friends and not the internet, so I can't post. Thanks for understanding.

I hope you guys like this chapter and I hope I can keep coming up with plot.

Thanks and Bye~