Revealed

Vincent's POV

I think he sobered up after a few hours, but a huge headache just hit him. I decided to keep my mouth shut.

Friday night's were very busy, I had to run from door to door, so I was very rushed. Scott just had to check on Foxy every once in a while. Normally we agreed to switch jobs at the halfway point, but I felt like if we did, it would provoke his migraine and cause him to make a mistake. You cannot make a mistake here. Work was almost done anyway.

"Foxy!" Scott announced.

I ran to the west door and shut it, a bang following about 2 seconds after. Checking the east door one more time, I opened up the other door after checking if Bonnie wasn't in the door way.

The chimes for the end of our shift rung leaving me and Scott breathing heavily with relief. Friday's were so intense that we hardly spoke during work. I smiled and held out a hand to Scott. He gladly took it and I pulled him up.

"So do you want to explain today's little incident?" I snickered.

His face turned red and he stuttered words out, "I-I went to the Bar with some of my friends."

I shook my head in mock disapproval, "Tsk tsk tsk, I thought you were better than that, Scott."

"I lost track of time!" He defended.

I laughed as we walked out of the office, "That's so unprofessional of you!"

"You're the one to talk!"

I grinned, "I'm just pullin on your leg, you don't have to get so worked up!" His cheeks were still pink from his embarrassment.

"I'm not," he said childishly.

I held out an arm and pushed him gently against the wall, "Oh, and I was wondering, what was that you said about me being so hot in a tie?"

"I-I-I don't remember that!" He lied, avoiding my gaze.

I took his chin and forced him to look at me, "Really?"

He gulped then surprisingly admitted, "It's 'cause you do..."

I smiled and gave him a few quick kisses and held his hand so we could continue walking to my car.

"Wait, you were just going to give me a kiss?" Scott confirmed.

"Yup," I say cheekily.

"Then what was all that unnecessary shit for?"

"It's not unnecessary." I grinned, "I just love seeing you so flustered. It's sexy~"

His blush darkened and his grip tightened around my hand, "Ever think about how I feel?"

"Horny."

He shoved me and concluded with, "You're dumb."

I snicker, "I win."

We walked, hand in hand, to my car until I opened the door for him. He got in and leaned back in the seat, exhausted from work. As soon as I jumped into my seat, I started the car.

"Hey," Scott called. "Do you wanna hang out at your house and watch a movie or something?"

I backed the car out of the parking lot and began driving. "Huh? You want to?"

He nodded, "Yeah, I just feel like relaxing on a friday night, y'know?"

I chuckled, "We'd be doing much more that relaxing."

"Well in that case..."

"I'm kidding! I'm kidding!" I exclaimed.

"Relax Vince, I'm just teasing!" He laughed. "Don't worry, I'll come over."

To be honest, today was the day I was going to visit Mr. Wilson and "buy" something from him. Since Scott wants to hang out, that's going to be cancelled and put on hold for a little.

We drove up to my house and I pressed a button in my car, causing the garage door in front of me to open. I parked my car, got out, and we immediately went straight to my couch.

I was surprised at who was already on my couch. What he was doing here? I don't know, but I wanted him out.

"Who let you in?"

Jarrod, Richards son, gave an eased expression, "Why your maids did, of course."

I mentally facepalmed myself. You can't trust maids to do anything right. I'll keep in mind to fire them. "How'd you get my address?"

"My father."

"Um, who is this?" Scott asked, obviously confused about this whole thing.

I looked at Scott, then to Jarrod. I stuck my arm out in the direction of the person sitting on my couch. "This is Jarrod Wilson, he uh, hired me."

"To do what?" Of all things Scott had ask!

Jarrod spoke, "To take care of someone special."

The air in the room suddenly felt dense. Why in the devil's name would he say that?

"To 'take care'?" Scott was only more confused.

Jarrod rose his eyebrows in surprise, "What? You don't know? Mr. Langdon is a very well known hitman around-"

"Jarrod, that's enough!" I snarled.

He seemed surprised at my anger, but shut his mouth. Scott looked at me and there was something in him I never wanted to see. Fear.

"Please wait here," I growled at the man.

I took Scott by the wrist and pulled him back to the garage, where I closed the door. "I'm sorry, but I have some business to attend to," I say regrettably, "I need to take you home."

He didn't dare look me in the eye, "Okay."

We went back into the car and I began driving. "Is it true?" Scott asked quietly. "Is it true that you kill people? For a living?"

It took me a long time to answer, but I said it. There was no point on lieing. "Yes."

We didn't speak for the rest of the car ride. As soon as we got to Scott's house, we split our ways. I tried to make some sort of eye contact with him, some sort of communication, but failed. He left, and I don't know when I'll see him again, as a friend.

..._._-_... defood nud aY ..._-_._...

There was nothing I could do about it. I wanted to kill this man and give him a slow painful death, but I decided that I will do that, after I receive my money. So for now, I'll keep any anger I have bottled up until the time, this weekend, when I can drag this man to the pits of hell with me. A-fucking-men.

Shit is getting down! I have the next few chapters planned out in my head :) so no writers block, for now. I know there will be one day where It'll happen, but not this week! I try my best to make this interesting for you and I'm pretty sure I'm succeeding. I mean, I think I've got you pretty hooked right now, right?

PS: I forgot to mention that weekend is coming up, so I won't be posting on Saturday or Sunday. Sorry to leave you guy's at this part, but I just go with the flow.

Thanks and Bye~