Unexpected #2

Scott's POV

"Jarrod?" Vincent exclaimed, "What are you doing here?"

I looked at the man in front of me, it was the same guy who was at Vince's house. This time he had bandages around his head. I gave Vince a suspicious side glance. He shrugged.

The brunette looked at us with a puzzled look on his face, "Pardon me? Do I know you?"

Vince gave a somewhat nervous laugh, "Uh, no. Sorry, must've mistaken you for someone else. Good day!"

He pulled me away, leading me away from the man. Currently, Vincent an I were walking down the street, heading towards a small coffee shop he wanted to show me. We've already finished work for Tuesday. I guess you could call this a date.

"Vincent!" I whispered loudly, "What happened to him?!"

"Hit him with a chair," he answered bluntly and snickered, "Poor chap can't remember a thing."

"That isn't funny!" I yanked my wrist out of his hand, stopping both of us, "He probably has a disability now!"

Vincent looked at me. He smiled, "Trust me, he deserves it. He hired me to 'take care of' his dad, a well respected man."

I raised my eyebrows. He continued walking and I quickly caught up by his side. "And you were going to do it?"

"Yup. The world I see... It's not a pretty one."

I was about to object, but shut my mouth. I didn't want to discuss this in the manner I was about to. I ended up quietly warning, "Just be safe."

He glanced at me then grinned. I suddenly felt a hand grope my ass, causing me to gasp in surprise. I glared at Vince. Two can play at that game, so I slapped his.

He gave me a stare that made me know I was going to get it. He pulled me around a corner, behind a store, and smashed his lips against mine.

"Vi-Vince!" I said under his lips, "Not... here..."

"Just let me..." He mumbled as he moved his lips to my neck. I gasped when he sucked on my sweet spot, making me squirm.

He stopped and looked at me neck. A grin formed on his cheeks. "There. Much better."

My heart skipped a beat. I felt my neck, but couldn't find anything but his saliva. "What did you do!?" I asked panickily.

"Why don't you see?" He laughed.

I glared at him and took out my phone to use its reflection. Right where my neck and collar met, there was a hickey. A bruise.

I didn't want to argue, so I settled with, "You're a jerk."

We walked out of the alleyway while I was using my shirt to cover my mark. At least it was in a convenient spot, but I couldn't cover it with just my shirt.

Vincent just laughed after he saw me struggling to hide it for the past 5 minutes. "Here," He grabbed my shoulder and pointed to a shop across the road, "It's pretty chilly today, let's get you a scarf."

"So now you feel bad?" I snapped.

He squeezed me in a side hug and crossed the street, "Oh don't be like that."

"Vince!" Suddenly, I heard a screech on the road and loud honking. Before my eyes, I saw a large truck nail him before he could react. The city faded away, noises became muffled, and I sprinted towards the middle of the street.

Vincent was on the ground, holding his head. He looked like he hit his head on the concrete pretty hard. Blood stained his hair and I crouched over him. "Vincent. Vincent!" I cried, but he only gave me a confused look.

"Who?" He only responded, making my world freeze.

Vincent's POV

"He has a concussion." The man in a white coat informed. "What surprises me is the lack of a wound. You say he was hit by a truck?"

A different man nodded sadly, his grey eyes looking dull and tired. "Yeah."

The man in white scratched his head, "Well, you can take him home now since he is awake. Keep a good eye on him, Ok? He's going to be very confused for a while."

The other man nodded and the doctor left. The brunette sighed, his slightly curled hair covering his forehead. Brushing it back, he looked at me.

What killed me is that I feel like I've seen him somewhere before. Who was he? Have I seen him in a dream before? Is he someone I met in high school? I sighed, frustrated with myself.

"Do you remember your name?" He asked cautiously.

I frowned, trying my hardest to remember. "Victor? No.. Vi... Vi..."

"Vincent," He corrected, "Vincent Langdon."

"Vincent Langdon," I repeated. I scoffed, irritated, "Then who are you?"

"I'm Scott." Why does that name sound so familiar? Why is he so familiar?

"Well I don't like you, Scott." I decided. "So you can leave."

He frowned, seemingly a little hurt by my assumption. "But I have to take you home."

"No," I said stubbornly, "I can take myself home!"

He raised his eyebrows, "You know where you live?" This man was oddly charming, which made me hate him more.

"Of course!" To be honest, I have no clue. I just wanted him away.

He squinted, them waved a quick goodbye, "I guess you don't need my help then."

I suddenly panicked. I didn't want to stay here long and this guy seemed to be the only person that knew me. What was I supposed to do? Before he closed the door, I got up frantically, "Wait!"

He stopped and looked at me expectantly.

"I, uh. Might need your help..." I grew nauseous out of nowhere and got very dizzy. I became light head and the room started to dim. What seemed like in a second, I was in his arms, his face close to mine, a concerned look on him.

"Vince, you shouldn't get up so quickly." He scolded.

He got me on my feet gently and I pushed him away. "Don't touch me!" I hissed. I realized about myself that I didn't like human contact. I felt offended. "Who are you to treat me like that?!"

He shook his head, "If only you knew."

Hello. Yes, I did this. I will now guide you through his recovery for who knows how many chapters. I don't feel very social today so... here's a chapter.

Thanks and Bye~