Goofy Chapter

Vincent's POV

Scott fell asleep and I did too, but since I was a light sleeper, something awoke me. It sounded like it came from the kitchen.

I crawled out of my bed and slowly opened my door. I peaked down the hallway to check for people. No one was there. Then I heard some mumbled talking, I couldn't quite hear what they were discussing yet.

I tip toed down my hallway until I reached the end, where the kitchen was in my view. I saw two teenage girls chatting cheerfully and dining on my own food.

I narrowed my eyes, I was thinking about killing them for their intrusion, but I can't really do that to a girl, unless I'm hired to. Also, girls aren't very fun to kill, with all those high pitched screams and no challenge with their pitful struggling.

I approached them, "What are you doing here?"

They froze. One had a piece of peanut buttered toast in her mouth and the other was spreading peanut butter on hers. I suddenly had a huge craving for a nice buttery slice of toast.

"And where's my piece?" My purple toaster just finished making another batch, as if on cue.

The teenager who seemed to be the one making the toast laughed nervously, "With peanut butter?"

"No, butter." I eyed her as she went to fetch butter from my fridge and then diligently spread some on the fresh toast. "Aren't you the one who keeps coming into my house at night and stealing my food?"

"Scott started it!" She gave an excuse. I facepalmed myself and looked at the other girl. She had long black hair and was still nibbling on the peice of toast she was given.

"Then who are you?"

A smile danced upon her lips, "I'm your girlfriend."

Confusion hit me. Did I have two people in my life? Well I can't say that it isn't unlike me.

"Shhhh!" The toaster girl scolded, "You can't do that! He's a confused old fart!"

I shot the girl a glare and she squeaked, putting excessive amounts of butter on the toast.

I reverted my attention back to the other girl. "Aren't you a little young? You do know I'm in my late twenties."

Her eyes widened. "Really? I'm in my twenties too!"

More confusion hit me. She obviously looked like she was in her mid teen years.

Toaster girl objected, "Don't listen to her Vinny! She's only 15!"

She laughed nervously, "Well I'm still your girlfriend."

"Nice try," I sneered. Toast was handed to me on a plate. My mouth watered. She put a great amount of butter on my toast! I sinked my teeth into it, relishing the butter goodness and wonderful crunchiness of the toast. I swear I could foodgasm off of this.

"Vince, what's going on here?" I turned around to see Scott. He was crossing in arms with a stern look on his face.

"You can't tell me I don't look sexy with bread crumbs all over me!" I claimed.

He rolled his eyes, "And Tubbie, what are you doing here?"

I looked between the two, "So you did start it!"

They both shrugged. Scott kicked them out, "Well shoo! Get out!"

They scrambled away, like they had a sudden burst of energy. We heard them running out the front door and slamming it.

"Damn teenagers," he scoffed and shook his head.

I offered him a piece of toast and he looked at, then took it, and nibbled on it.

Yeah, I know it's short, but I'm feeling a little lazy today XD

This chapter is about comments I was reading. At one point there was a conversation that included roleplaying as two teenagers sneaking in Vincent's house XD like wtf guys? I decided to make a chapter about them, 'cause I'M THE AUTHOR AND I DO WHAT I FRICKEN WANT BIIOOTCH!

Thanks and Bye ~