Intimidation

Scott's POV

I shrunk back, intimidated by all of the glowing stares. All these people were probably killers. Apparently, in this hell hole, there was a doctor and Vassa was taking us to him.

After walking through the hallways for so long, we stopped in front of a door. There was a small text nailed on the door saying "Dr. Shannon." Vassa entered first and after slight hesitation, we went in after him.

We entered a doctor's room, about quadruple the size of one. There were multiple unnerving things in the place like knifes and jars with body parts in them that looked to be human. The doctor was by a sink, sterilizing a scalpel. He was a short, dirty blonde male that had magnifying glasses and a long white lab coat. He was fucking creepy.

He faced us and raised an eyebrow. He had a high scratchy voice, "What happened to you?"

Vincent already seemed to know him. His facial expressions were blank. "Just got out of a torture chamber."

The doctor raised his eyebrows. Vince only nodded. Dr. Shannon cracked his knuckles, "Aight. Who should I look at first."

Vincent gestured to me, but I shook my head and pointed at his feet. The Doc glanced at his toes and tsked. "Yes, Mr. Langdon. You should go first."

He was casual about it, but I knew he was actually relieved. I thought his toes were the only probpem, until he took off his shirt. His chest and back was red and puffy. Multiple lashes were open and oozing puss. On top of that, there were several places where his skin was seared off revealing bear sizzling flesh. I didn't realized how badly he was tortured. And since it wasn't healed... it was very recent.

Dr. Shannon shook his head, "We need to clean and bandage this. Lay hear." He gestured to a white bed and immediately started getting supplies out.

I took a seat next to the bed and took Vincent's hand. His back was facing up and the Doctor came with a bottle of liquid. While he was pouring the contents of it on his back, Vincent tensed up and squeezed my hand. I watched as his wounds bubbled up and pop. The Doctor then cleaned and wiped his back. Before my eyes, the wounds closed. Mind boggled, I just stared.

"The infection was preventing it from healing," the Doctor informed. "Now for your chest."

Vincent groaned and I shook my head. You'd think after being tortured for so long, he wouldn't feel anything anymore. Well after him, I was up next, so I shouldn't discriminate.

~.~.... nem twah era nem deniaP ....~.~

When we were back home, we didn't talk about the experience ever again. Vassa treated us to food and wine, and at that moment, we lost our manners. We were starving, we were thirsty, but we were satisfied.

Vincent winced as he took a seat on couch, the fabric touching his sore back. I was already sitting next to him.

"Screw this," he scoffed and removed his shirt.

I rolled my eyes. "So what do we tell Boss?"

He shrugged, "Let's watch the news first and see if we went 'missing'."

I sighed. "I need to call some people too. They're probably wondering where I am."

I was about to get up, but Vincent pulled on my shirt. I looked at him, wondering what he wanted. "Y'know... It's been a whole month."

What was he getting at? I think I knew. "And?"

He slowly crawled over me. "Don't you think we need to loose some tension?"

I felt heat rise to my face. I put a hand on his chest, slightly pushing him away. "Y-you're going to reopen your wounds."

He grinned, "You shouldn't be worried about me. You've been whipped a few times too."

I shivered, remembering the bandages on my back. Mischief glinted in his eyes. "I guess you are hurt. You wouldn't be able to control yourself."

"No! That's not the... Wait." I squinted. Then I realized what he was doing. "You're not getting anything from me whether you like it or not."

He chuckled, "Not if I provoke you." His hand slid up my leg. I was wearing some comfortable shorts, so I was out in the open.

I felt warmth spread around my crotch. Pursing my lips, I raised my knees to my chest to hide my rising erection. "There's no way."

"Well not while you're hiding a boner."

Suddenly my heart beat was pumping faster.

"Besides, why don't you want to have sex? Aren't we in a relationship?" Vincent persisted.

To be honest, I was just embarrassed. He sees me at my most vulnerable and my guard is let down. "Fine," I crossed my arms.

"Now that just sounds like I'm putting you in the corner," Vince complained. "What's bothering you?"

I eyed him and then softened my gaze, "Sorry, It's just that it's been a while."

Vincent pulled me closer to him and embraced me. He kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear, "It's okay, we don't have to do it if you're not comfortable with it." He let go and went back to watching tv.

There was silence for about 30 seconds before I shouted, "Why do you always do this!?"

Shocked, he jumped slightly and then gave me a puzzled look, "What do you mean?"

"You get me all in the mood for it, then you just stop!"

He blinked, then began laughing, clutching his stomach from the laughter.

"What!?" I questioned.

"It's just that," he wiped a tear from his eye, "You expect me to know what you're feeling when even I can't understand what you're thinking?"

I pressed my lips together, "Well I don't know!"

"Then strip for me."

I glare at him, "Why?"

"So I can see you in the nude, duh!" His grin did not change.

I sighed. I guess I have to go his way if any way. Holding my breath, I lifted my shirt.

Hey guys. Yup, this is the end. I know it's a crappy ending, but it needed to end. School is starting up and I won't have time to do this fic. Thank you guys for staying so long until the end!

Thank you sincerely and farewell~