CHAPTER 4: Sleepover

TW: THIS HAS SLIGHT KYMAN IN IT BUT IT'S FOR THE PLOT I PROMISE

Stan and Kyle pick up wrapping paper, plates, and other trash as everyone eventually leaves. Stan grabs his gifts and puts them on the couch.

"Are you staying the night?" He asks as the ginger returns from the kitchen.

"I can," Kyle responded. "Do you want me to?" He sits beside the other, grabbing the locket Cartman bought him and inspecting it.

Just before he was about to speak, Sparky's incessant barking sounded from the front door. His parents were home. They entered the house, Randy petting the Alapaha dog.

"Hi, Kyle, are you staying over tonight?"

"Yeah, I think so."

"We still have those clothes you left here last time, I think I left them in Stanley's room." She smiled at the two and walked upstairs.

"Happy Birthday, kiddo." Randy follows his wife.

"Do you need to get your meds?" Stan pets Sparky softly.

"No, I kinda planned on staying over," Kyle said, taking a few pill bottles out of his small bag. The two headed upstairs to play video games.

Stan powers on his PS4 and grabs two controllers. He hands one to Kyle, who clicks it on and fidgets with the buttons while he waits for Stan to pick a game. The raven clicks on Cuphead and looks at Kyle.

"This?"

"Sure," Kyle holds the controller in his hands, picking Cuphead before Stan has a chance to debate.

"Aw, seriously?"

"Too slow, dude." The two start up a new game, attempting to beat their expert mode records once again. They get through quickly, making it to Inkwell Hell faster than they ever have before. Kyle starts the fight with King Dice.

"They are so gay for each other."

"Oh totally," Stan replies as he parries the dice on three, getting the extra HP and starting the first miniboss. They wipe him out quickly and continue, Kyle watching the dice move as he readies himself.

"2, 2, 2, now!" He jumps and parries the dice block, landing on the number two. He celebrates silently and watches the ticker halt at the safe place.

"Okay, 3, 3, 3!" Stan does it himself, and they get the extra heart yet again.

"Who is this one again?"

"Oh god, it's the fucking horse."

The two had lots of trouble with this mini-boss. For whatever reason, Stan just couldn't get through without getting hit, and Kyle would get fucked over from seeing Stan mess up.

Kyle sighs as they finish off the skeletal horse. The two pause to take a breath.

"Dude, we no-hit him!"

"Fuck yeah!"

Sharon opens the door to the two celebrating. She was holding some folded clothes and a wrapped box.