Shower Thoughts

Drinking a lot of water before you nap can serve as a natural alarm clock.

Humans have built cities, spaceships, and supercomputers, but we still can't figure out how to live in peace with one another.

People are more angry when you almost cause an accident than if you really do cause one.

One of the most annoying harmless things that can happen is remembering you are breathing then having to manually take over until you forget again.

Being able to do well in high school without having to put in much effort is actually a big disadvantage later in life.

Someone under 25 buying a money-counting machine is very suspicious.

It'd be very unnerving if we were able to hear babies crying inside the womb.

The IRS doesn't tax the wealthy but if you win enough money to become wealthy they will tax you.

Do you think the sea is only salty because the land never waves back?

Blood you've donated could be in someone's boner 🍆 right now.

Is it called land because it's between the sea and the land?

The internet was made without the internet.

Our fingers are all different lengths but they would still line up perfectly when you curl them.

If you were born def what language would you think in? 

We eat mushrooms after their dead and they eat us after we're dead.

Who closes the bus door after the bus driver gets off?

We could all be wiped out instantly and have no idea it's coming.

If Jesus walked on water does that mean he can swim on land?