Fellas

Fellas, is it gay to kiss a girl? I mean your literally kissing someone who likes 🍆

Fellas, is it gay to drink water? I mean the male body is literally 70% water your literally deep ******* another man.

Fellas, is it gay to look in the mirror? I mean your literally checking out a man's body.

Fellas, is it gay to make money? I mean your literally collecting pictures of other men.

Fellas, is it gay to see? I mean your literally observing in a world with lots of 🍆

Fellas, is it gay to be a man? I mean your literally walking around with a 🍆 attached to you.

Fellas, is it gay to breathe? I mean your literally inhaling 🍆 particles.

Fellas, is it gay to exist? I mean your literally choosing to be in a world with so much 🍆

Fellas, is it gay to say good boy to your dog? I mean you're literally complimenting another man.

Fellas, is it gay to have an interview? I mean your literally sitting alone in a room with another man.

Fellas, is it gay to be an organ donor? I mean your literally volunteering to be inside another man.

Fellas, is it gay to be a twin? I mean your literally sitting in a closed space naqed next to another man.

Fellas, is it gay to go to the gym? I mean your literally entering a room with lots of sweaty men.

Fellas, is it gay to get undressed? I mean your literally taking clothes off of a man's body.

Fellas, is it gay to listen? I mean you're literally watching another man move his mouth.