Chapter 7: Serpents Kiss (SPICY)

*Mature Chapter Warning* 

"Really? The Arithmancy classroom of all places?" I roll my eyes. I wasn't particularly fond of this class.

"Well..I mean it's not like anyone is going to come here of all places.." he looked at me, a smile creeping on his face. He walked over to where I was sitting and placed his hands on the desk, laying them on either side of my body, facing me intensely. "V, I'm sorry for what I did there at the party. Seeing you all over Ominis-"

"Don't V me, Sebastian!" I snap at him.I wipe the old tears off my face. Sebastian clicks his tongue in annoyance.

"Okay, Violet. I am sorry I did that. It just boiled me and you know I say and do stuff," He goes on.

"Oh, like you using the Crucio curse on me? Or I know when you gaslighted me to talk to the keepers to save your sister. Wait! I loved when you put the Inferi on me when you found a dark relic. My favorite part is when I got to witness you murder your uncle," I say to him in a mocking tone. Sebastian looks at me in shock that I said all that to him. I am staring back at him with my arms crossed. Sebastian looks at me and sighs,

"I deserved that but I remember stuff too. I remember the day you walked into Defense of the Dark Arts and your hair was down. You looked nervous when Professor Hecat put you on the spot to fight her best duelist," He smiles softly, "I wasn't really nervous. Then you beat me. It shocked me but in a way it was kind of like a dream I woke up from. I knew you were special. I wanted to be near you and you had this kindness that could affect anyone. I took advantage of it, I fucked up. I wanted to save Anne and I just got obsessed with it," He starts pacing and turns back at me, "I love hard Violet. I would fight or do anything for the people I love. When I saw the pain I put Anne, Ominis, and you through it killed me,"

"I-" He cuts me off before I can talk, "I remember when I kissed you. When I kissed you, it felt so real. I felt loved. Like you only cared about how I felt, and my uncle never showed me that. I acted on my emotions. I regret doing it. I love Anne and I thought I was saving her. I had a lot of thinking to do this summer and I am so sorry Violet. I decided to write to you and you not replying killed me. I thought to myself she is probably writing to Ominis. I got jealous but I couldn't act on my emotions again," Tears streamed down his face as he finished it. He was trying to hold it the whole time but he finally let go. He started to cry.

I was shocked by the maturity that came out of Sebastian's mouth. He was speaking like a young mature adult. Ominis really wanted to tell Professor Black what happened to Solomon. I was torn and he made the choice up to me. So I told him he will learn his lesson and maybe I was right. I did not know what to say to him.I wanted to go up to him, to embrace him but I was so deep in my thoughts. Trying to rationalize my own feelings when Sebastian came back to face me, planting his hands firmly back on the table.

"Tell me you hate me, Violet. Tell me you don't want me and I promise it'll be as if our friendship and kiss meant nothing." Another tear fell down his freckled face, he slowed his breathing. Waiting for my reply.

"You know I don't hate you, Sebastian. You know how I feel even if i-" Sebastian interrupted my reply with a hard kiss, clenching his hands into a fist on the desk. My head suddenly felt dizzy and every ounce of anger and hurt had exited my body. I pressed my lips even harder onto his, our noses scrunched up against each other. "How will Emma feel about this?" I say through the kiss. For whatever reason I was still fixated on Emma.

"Fuck, Emma." he said angrily. "Emma is nothing more than a friend. She was there to make you jealous! I crave you Violet and only you" he slammed back into my lips after scolding me. "Do you realize how excruciating it is to see everyone engage with you, to talk about you all the fucking time?"