Chapter 20- Curious Views

It has been weeks since Sebastian decided to take a break with me. It is now the end of October and Halloween is approaching. I laid in bed for days until Poppy decided to grab Ominis to drag me out of bed. I missed a few days of classes because I felt so depressed. Poppy and Ominis started walking me to my classes because they did not want me being alone. If they were busy, Garreth or Maxwell would walk me. It was like they had a whole routine going. Also, Maxwell has been teaching me all about Quidditch and I have learned so much from him. He still hasn't found his journal yet which makes me sad because he loves that journal. I learned his mother was a muggle (a non wizard) and she gave him that from the muggle world. It is non magic and he learned how to draw without any magic like his mom. It was so cool to learn that and I try to look for it all the time. Poppy and Garreth are now starting to get intimate but they are going slow which is good according to Poppy. Ominis and I hang out all the time. I am usually with him even more than Poppy.

I have only seen Sebastian in passing. He was always hanging with Alexander and George. Also, Emma tends to follow him around which he lets her. Part of me thinks he is doing it just to show me that he is "doing well" or something. I did visit Professor Weasley also, she wanted me to see the Keepers. She then gave me a story when she was a student at Hogwarts as well. I went to the Keepers and they said to retrace my steps like going to Rockwood Castle or where I had my first trial. That pretty much means I have to go on adventures like I did last year but unfortunately this year I am busy. I am hanging with friends, and on the Quidditch team.

I walked into my dorm to see Poppy sitting reading a Charms book (most likely for Charms class). She greets me with a sweet smile as I lean my broom on the wall of my side of the room.

"Another lesson with Maxwell?" Poppy asks me as she shuts the book she was reading.

"Yeah, I am getting a better understanding each day about Quidditch. He is a good teacher and he is super patient with me too," a smile beams from my face when I finish the last sentence. Maxwell has never raised his voice once at me and he always listens to what I have to say. It was nice having a friend like him. Also, Ominis has been there for me these last few weeks besides walking me to classes. When I refused to get out of bed, he would sit there in my dorm with me in silence sometimes because I did not want to talk. He just sat there and made sure I was aware that I was not alone. It was nice that he did that for me and it showed that he really meant those words when he said that he loved me.

"I am glad! I don't want you to embarrass Hufflepuff," Poppy jokes to me. I give her a funny face and jump on my bed.

"You know the Halloween Festival is in a few days in Hogsmeade. I have never gone and Garreth asked me to go. He also wanted to make sure Ominis and you are going as well," She explains and beams a giant smile because she was talking about Garreth. I did not go to the one last year because I was so invested in doing the trials for the Keepers and seeing what Ranrok was up to. It made me excited because I can actually enjoy the Halloween festival this year without thinking of dark wizards after me.

"Why would Garreth ask just if Ominis and I would be going? Did he ask about Leander and maybe Natty?" I studied Poppy's face, which was blushing red.

"Well....it is kind of known to Hogwarts students that you go with a date. I always wanted to go but you know I never had a date. We just assumed you would go with Ominis," Poppy explained. I start to get an anxious feeling in my body thinking about dates. I have never really been on one. Sebastian and I never went out on dates, we stayed in the castle mostly. We just had sex most of the time usually.

"Well, I mean I am kind of nervous because I never really went on a date before Poppy," My eyes locked down to the floor because I was embarrassed that Sebastian did not take me out.