Chapter 13-Under His Spell (SPICY)

Poppy has a boyfriend and I don't. Ever since her date with Garreth on Friday night at The Three Broomsticks in Hogsmeade she has been glowing and radiant. Garreth had asked her to be her girlfriend over butterbeers and an impromptu shopping trip to Honeydukes. I couldn't help but feel jealous. Sebastian and I act like a couple but he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend. We hold hands, have sex, and spend almost every second together. Sebastian and I have nearly been inseparable, except for Friday night. I had asked him to go on a date with me as Poppy was going out with Garreth and to my own current disbelief, Sebastian told me no. He said he was busy, that he had something to take care of. But that didn't explain why Poppy had seen him standing outside of The Three Broomsticks with Emma...

Despite a 'minor' panic attack over the weekend, I've made peace with what Poppy had told me. She assured me it was nothing between Emma and Sebastian, I believed her..I needed to believe her. Emma had looked very upset after her conversation with Sebastian and according to Garreth, Sebastian was cursing under his breath at the sight of her. Sebastian had acted no different to me over the course of these last few days. We laughed, we kissed, everything felt fine. Right?

"Sebastian, stop!" I squeal, Sebastian tickling my sides mercilessly. He smirked down at me as I lay in his lap, resting my head on his thigh. Poppy and Garreth had joined us to hang out in the Transfiguration Courtyard after class, it wasn't my favorite class but they made it much more tolerable.

"There is no way in hell I'll have Gamp's Law of Elemental Transfiguration memorized by the end of the semester!" Garreth leaned on Poppy, pulling his hair stressfully. Poppy smirked at him before directing her attention over to me.

"Get a room, lovebirds!" Poppy crossed her arms, eyeballing us questionably. Sebastian had leaned down to kiss my neck, making me squeal even more as he squeezed my sides.

"Well-" Leander had sat in the grass in between us, rubbing his face. "God, I'm lonely." he mumbled under his breath.

"Oh, Leander! Maybe you can go out with..Cressida? She's single, last I heard. Or Emma! Remember you were talking about how you fancied her on the train!" I covered my mouth as blurted out the part about Emma, what was wrong with me.

"I didn't know you fancied Emma? Huh. Go for it!" Sebastian smiled up at Leander. I darted my eyes up at Sebastian through my lashes, feeling rather smug with his reaction. He looked back down at me, smiling warmly. We met into a kiss, unphased by our company.

"What?" Leander gasps, cocking his head at Sebastian. "I just thought since you two..had history and what not, especially from what happened over the summer you wouldn't appreciate my feelings to advance on Emma."

"There is no history! And she simply wrote to me over the summer." Sebastian responded calmly, twirling a strand of my hair in his fingers. He looked cool and collected but his eyes said otherwise, they were dark, sternful. Feeling a wave of panic and uncertainty, I got up from Sebastians lap. "V, where are you going?" Sebastian asked softly, worry forming in his eyes. I crossed my arms and quickly shook my head, eager to move on from the conversation.

"Well then, I shall take your advice!" Leander cleared his throat and smiled. I wanted to tackle him right there and now, I wanted to hear him apologize for bringing that up about Emma. I bit my lip to stop myself from saying something out of anger, Poppy had been staring at me with concern. She elbowed Garreth in hopes he'd intervene.

"Anyways, you gentlemen pumped for Saturday?" Garreth chimed in, standing up and holding his hand out for Poppy to join him.

"Saturday?" Poppy asked, a frown forming on her face. "Aren't we going back to Hogsmeade this Saturday?"