Chapter 21: A Change of Gaunt? (SPICY)

"Omins!" I squeal as he twirls me around in the middle of the dance floor. I can hear his laughter echo in my ears which sounds like music, Ominis has a great laugh and it is sad he does not laugh as often as he does. Garreth and Poppy were dancing next to us, skipping around dancing. We were having a ton of fun and we did not care if everyone thought we were crazy. I was having fun dancing and enjoying myself. I have not seen Sebastian at all since I have gotten here which made me upset because I wanted him to see me having fun. Ominis embraces me and rests his head on my shoulder.

"Let's go to the Three Broomsticks for a bit," Ominis whispers and leads me the way. It amazes me how I forget he cannot see. He does not act like it is a negative thing that he is. He carries it with confidence which is something I truly admire about him. He never takes his blindness as a flaw, We walk into the decorated Three Broomsticks with jack o lanterns everywhere and students from Hogwarts at different tables socializing. Ominis and I go into the corner of the Three Broomsticks as we walk to our table through the crowd. I admire Ominis's beauty. His pale skin hits the lights perfectly. He sometimes looks like an angel. Siorna is behind the counter wearing a witch's hat and taking orders. She saw me and walked over to our table.

"Hi, you two. I did not know you two were going to this together," She smiles gently at the both of us, " I will get you some butterbear. Violet, do you mind helping me grab them?" She asks me, giving me a look like she wants to talk to me about something. I nod and tap Ominis's hands giving him the signal that I was getting up. I follow Siorna up to the bar and sit at the very booth I sat when Sebastian took me there for the very first time. I remember how Rockwood almost saw us and we ran here for sanctuary. I can remember when Professor Weasley asked me who I wanted to take to Hogsmeade and I chose Sebastian. I wanted to know more about him. I was infatuated by him since the movement I saw him. I got back to my train of thought to see Sirona's concerned look on her face. She sighs heavily and shakes her head.

"Violet, what are you doing?" She says with concern.

"What do you mean?" I ask her with a confused tone in my voice. She looks over to Ominis and then locks her eyes back to mine.

"I don't see the problem," I replied to her.

"You don't see the problem? Well, let me tell you. Sebastian is absolutely devastated about what he found out about you two. Ominis and you being together is going to drive him insane. He has not been doing well. I received a letter from Professor Weasley discussing that Sebastian might need a break from everything. We are all worried about him and you coming to this gathering with Ominis is so selfish," Siorna says with grave concern.

I was taken back by how Siorna was talking to me. She has not spoken to me like this. It made me somewhat angry.

"I am not trying to be selfish. I am doing what I want to do. Sebastian cheated on me when we were actually together," I say with a small tone in my voice.

"He shouldn't have done that. When he told me everything about what happened he felt horrible. He misses Anne which is no excuse for what he did but it is hard not having your sibling especially for a twin. Violet, I am worried about him. I took him in and he is my responsibility," She sighs.

I start to feel sadness knowing Sebastian has been upset about everything. I just want to run to him and tell him how I have been feeling miserable as well. I hear the two giant doors entering the Three Broomsticks to see a Leander stumble with Sebastian using Leander as support. Sebastian was intoxicated. Siorna gasps as she sees Sebastian and hurries over to him. I can hear Leander speaking to her.

"I found him stumbling around the pathway to Hogsmede and I did not want him getting in trouble with any of the professors," Leander says as he hands Sebastian arm to Siorna so he can use her as support now.