Chapter 2

The next day came quickly.

Here, was our Jungkook, waiting patiently for his senior to come out of the operation theatre.

"Oh good morning brat! Didn't think you'd come here on time." Grandpa said as he came out of the theatre.

"I do everything on time old man." Jungkook said back.

"Well...that's good then."

"How's the patient?"

"He's getting better. He'll be unconcious for nearly an hour or so."

"Oh...okay. So...when do we start my practice and stuff?" Jungkook asked eagerly.

"Patience young man. I'll teach you some basics and then you can have your own patients."

"You'll have to check them and prescribe their medicines and I'll supervise your actions."

"I'll be continuing with my old patients since they'd feel more open towards me."

"Okay." Jungkook replied.

"Remember...you need to have a lot of patience. The patient might irritate you with a lot of questions but they have their own insecurities right?"

"And you must behave sweetly with them. Make the patient open up to you. Don't look like a rude dude."

"Noted!" Jungkook said.

"Oh..and the most important thing is...you are not responsible for anyone's death. So...don't ever blame anything on your self. Those whose time has completed...will leave the world no matter how hard you try." Grandpa said.

"Okay..."Jungkook said and showed a thumbs up.

"Oh...It's time for my patient to visit me. Will you please look at this current patient?"

"Sure."

---

Jungkook quietly went inside the room in which the guy from earlier had been shifted to.

"What exactly happened to him?"

"Heart issues." The nurse replied as she kept the materials in their place.

"Oh I see."

"You know...there's an extreme heart condition...where the patient has a very less chance of survival?" Jungkook asked.

"Hm...I guess I do know about it. But we haven't got a patient with that disease since a long time." The nurse replied.

"What's your name by the way?"

"Oh...I'm Park Bo Young." The nurse smiled.

" The nurse smiled

"Oh...nice to meet you...I'm Jeon Jungkook...a junior doctor...you can say." Jungkook greeted her.

"Nice you meet you too Dr. Jeon."the nurse smiled.