Chapter 14

Jungkook was pulled out of his thoughts as he felt as if he was pushed away...only to be pulled back into the arms of his lover.

"What are you thinking?" V whispered slowly into his ears.

A current passed through Jungkook's body as he felt the hot breath of the man...who was slightly hugging him while dancing.

"Nothing..."

"Look...it's alright if you don't want to share it...but if you ever feel like talking about anything...I'm always there for you." V said, smiling as he twirled the man.

"I...thanks...means a lot for me!" Jungkook said as V just passed him a small smile.

The rest of the night went by too soon...

Now...the party was over...and most of the guests had already left.

"I guess...I should go too now..."

"Hm..okay." V said...but inside he wanted to be with the man a little longer.

"Uh...wait!"

"What happened?"

"Uhm...that...It's...uh...too late. So I'll drop you."

"Ah...no no it's alright. You don't need to trouble yourself."

"Uh...no...I have to pass by your street for some work...so I can drop you...not an issue." Tae said, clearly lying.

"Uh...sure then. Let's go!" Jungkook said and started walking.

-----

There was a comfortable silence in the car...only the sound of the soft music played as one of them was focused on the view from the window...while the other was focused...or was TRYING to focus on driving...but he couldn't help but glance from time to time at the beauty seated just next to him.

"Uh...will you...come somewhere with me?" Taehyung asked softly.

"Sure!"

"You...don't have any issue?"

"Do you want me to say no?"

"NO...I mean...I was just shook as you said yes to come with someone...this late..."

"You're not just someone V...you're my closest friend...I trust you with my life." Jungkook said softly without knowing that these simple words had caused a turmoil in Tae's poor heart.

"He...he said he trusts me...trust." Tae kept repeating these words in his mind as a sweet smile made way on his face.

----

"Where are we?" Jungkook asked as he looked at the huge trees all around him.

"Have patience Jungkook...come with me." Taehyung said.

"Woah...this place is soo beautiful!"
Jungkook said, mesmerised by the beauty of the place...and the shining moon just seemed to increase it.

"I know right? I used to come here whenever I would be stressed due to work

"I know right? I used to come here whenever I would be stressed due to work." Taehyung sighed as the cold wind blew through his face.

"I never knew this place existed..."

"Many don't...I actually accidentally found this place."

"Wah...how so?"

"A few years ago...while I was coming from a town after visiting a friend...it was raining quite heavily...and to add fuel to my wound...my car stopped working..."

"I was devastated...already had a lot going on my mind then...and whatever was happening...was doing anything good to me."

"I thought to sit near the trees...and wait for an angel to come and help me..."

"As soon as I kept my feet...I slipped."

"Anddd I saw this place...guess sometimes what god plans is far better than your planning."

Jungkook just looked at the man...shining under the moonlight.

"Are you...my god's plan..." Jungkook thought.

"I've been noticing that you are frequently getting lost in your thoughts...is something bothering you?"

"Uh...nope.."

"Fine..."

Jungkook and Taehyung had become quite close during these days and Jungkook could tell by the reply that Tae was feeling a bit low.

"Actually...I do have something to share with you...although it in past and I can't change anything..."

"Sure...you can say me anything...I won't judge." Taehyung said.

"I..." Jungkook hesitated.

"Hey...it's alright...we can talk about it some other day." Taehyung said as he stood up to leave.

"I had fallen in love with someone a few years ago!" Jungkook shouted as Taehyung took a pause.

He turned around to look at his Kook who was looking back at him.

"I...I didn't know what love meant until I saw him."

"We never spoke with each other...but just his gaze was enough to give me butterflies."

"But..but he is no more!" Jungkook said as fresh tears came out from his eyes.

Although Tae's heart twitched due to the pain...he quickly hugged the boy and tried to console him.

"Hey...it's alright...I'm always here for you."

"I can see how much you loved him by the look in your eyes...but hey...past is past...no one can change it...not you...not me...not anyone."

"How long will you leave a piece of yourself everyday just by mourning of someone who's not even here anymore..."

"I don't mean to hurt you Kook..I hope you know that..but you are just ruining your life...remembering him is not wrong...he was your first love after all."

"But...its your choice...whether you want to keep on living like this...or you want to move on...and enjoy your life...remember life only comes once to you."

"I...."

"I want to move on..."

"That's more like it!"

"Help me please."

"Eh!?" Taehyung felt as if his eyes would pop out...he wasn't expecting this...at all."

"Help me move on please!" Jungkook cried.

"I can't anymore! I tried a lot to forget him...but...but..." words weren't coming out of his mouth anymore as he just silently weeped in the arms of his dear friend.

"Help me please...you're the only person I know here well...I really can't live like this..."

"I..." Taehyung just stood there like a statue...he didn't expect his long time crush to ask him for help...he knew he would definitely do something which he shouldn't if he stays too close to Jungkook for more longer...

----

End Of Chapter 14.

Heyaa!!!!

I'm back!

My exam is finally doneee.!!!

Sorry for the delay tho...I went on a holiday somewhere...anddd forgot to update😅😅

Updates will be regular from now!!!!

I missed ya'll sooo much!!!!!!

Btw...the weather's changing more faster than my mood swings🤔...so kindly take care of your health lovelies!!!!💜💜