Chapter 18

Both the males were stunned at the unmatched beauty in front of them.

A red haired Jungkook, dressed as elegantly as ever in his white attire, was coming towards them with a happy smile on his face, probably because he was satisfied with the dress

On receiving no response, he looked up at the two males.

"Uh...guys?" Jungkook said, confused, as he stood in front of them.

"Oh my...Jungkook! You look absolutely amazing in this dress." Eunwoo exclaimed while clapping his hands.

"And you...what do you think about my dress?" Jungkook asked as he turned towards V, or to be precise, a completely whipped and lost Kim Taehyung.

Jungkook doesn't know why, but suddenly he felt a bit aware of himself, maybe it was those deep ocean eyes which looked at him so intensely, making him feel shy.

Not knowing what else to say, Jungkook just looked down, finding the floor quite interesting. He could no longer find the courage to stare back into those eyes, those beautiful ocean eyes, it was as if there was a lot hidden in those eyes which shined by the light but still looked empty.

He turned towards the dressing room, to change back to his own attire, suddenly losing interest in the fit that he was currently wearing.

"You...You look breathe taking." Taehyung voiced out as Jungkook turned towards him.

"You look extremely beautiful, like the cherry blossoms during the spring, it's as if god had worked a lot more to make you. You're really stunning, even if you are in your pyjamas."

"I don't agree with this guy tho." Taehyung said as he pointed towards Eunwoo.

"You don't look absolutely amazing in this dress, this dress looks absolutely amazing on you." Taehyung said, still lost somewhere.

Jungkook couldn't ignore the fact that his heart did somersaults after hearing V, a clear blush evident on his face.

"Ab...let's go now guys. Don't you think it's a bit too late now?" Taehyung said as he realized what all he had blabbered just now without thinking.

But did he regret saying it out loud?

Definitely not.

.....

Currently, Jungkook was sitting beside Taehyung while he was driving.

There was a peaceful silence between them until Jungkook decided to break it.

"You know something? Today I did my first operation."

"Oh wow really? Congrats! So...how was your experience?"

"It was unbelievable...I couldn't register the fact that the thing I always dreamt of, was coming true. My hands were literally shaking as I held onto the patient. But as soon as I started my work, my nervousness just flew away, like it was never there. It was a nice experience to me, especially when I announced this to the patient's family. There were tears in their eyes as they kneeled down while thanking me continuously."

"I couldn't help but hug them, I felt their pain, their fear of losing their loved one." Jungkook spoke as a bright smile displayed on his face.

"I'm sure you'll be a great doctor." Taehyung said, proudness audible in his voice.

"I hope so. My only fear is...what if I'm not able to save a patient? What if instead of announcing a good news...I've to announce something that would break them, shatter them completely."

"That's part of what you do Jungkook. Nothing's in your or anyone's hand. If there is life written in the fate of the person, then no power in the world can kill him...but if there's death written, then no one can stop it either. It won't ever be your fault if you give your best to it, remember this always."

"Gosh...I'm so lucky to have a friend like you!" Jungkook said as he hugged the male from the side.

"No...I'm the lucky one...that I found you again." Taehyung thought but he couldn't bring himself to say it out loud. He just enjoyed this moment with his loved one, a content smile on both of their faces.

They're very happy with each other right now...but as the proverb says...nothing lasts forever...

Life isn't so simple as we expect it to be right? What's a story with no villain in it?

"By the way, my childhood friend as going to come to Seoul for a few months. Can you come with me to pick him up? It's fine if you're busy tho." Jungkook asked hopefully.

"Of course we can Kook. When is he coming?"

"There's a lot of time. He'll be here by 12th of this month at around 11:30 PM." Jungkook said casually.

"Kook..."

"What?"

"Do you know what date it is today?" Taehyung asked as Jungkook just refused.

"Let me check...oh...it's 12th toda- WAIT WHAT!?" Jungkook screamed.

"Exactly."

"We've to reach the airport! Oh god he'll definitely kill me today. Today is my last day on earth. It was really nice meeting you V, I enjoyed my time here an-" Jungkook was stopped by a laughing sound.

"Oh god...you're such a drama queen." Taehyung said as he laughed.

"Wow...even you are laughing at my pain now...I knew I couldn't trust anyone."

"Okay okay I'm sorry." Taehyung said as he tried to control his laugh.

"Hah you better be." Jungkook said, flying his hairs in the air. (What am I even writing :0 ) 

"Now drive fast mister." Jungkook requested and sat back in his seat.

"Oh yes, of course sir." Taehyung replied and they both burst into a fit of laughter.

....

"Are we there yet?" Jungkook asked.

"Kook, for the nth time, have some patience. The traffic ain't going to clear itself for us to go." Taehyung said, more like mocked.

"You're learning new things I see huh." Jungkook replied.

"Oh darling...I can do a lot more things that your little brain can't even imagine."

 Jungkook squirmed in his seat, the word 'darling' was doing something to him. But then he remembered...

"Hey! How dare you call my brain little huh! It's you who has a little brain not me." Jungkook scoffed as he replied.

"Oh...I don't have anything 'little' in me." Taehyung said, emphasizing the word a bit.

"Shut up." Jungkook said, blushing a bit at the thought in his mind.

"We're here!" Taehyung said as he stopped his car.

------

End Of Chapter 18.

Soo...how was this chapter lovelies?

I'm sorry for being offline for more than a month. There's a lot going on lately. Kindly forgive me please!

Btw who do you think this 'Friend' of Jungkook is? Any guesses?

Will give a double update today! Wait for a few hours please!