Chapter 5

"Who-" Jungkook turned around to look at the person who had bumped into him.

"I'm sorry." The man said as he turned around to leave.

"Hey...you're the CEO that everyone always talks about right?" Jungkook asked curiously as the man suddenly stopped and turned to face Jungkook.

"You know me?" The man a.k.a Kim Taehyung asked as he shamelessly stared at the masterpiece in front of him.

(He's staring at the painting guys...don't think something else😂🌚)

"Well...you are the talk of the town." Jungkook chuckled.

"Well...I didn't think I had pretty fanboys too." Taehyung said, the smirk clear through his mask.

"Oh that's not-" Jungkook was cut off by the shout of a girl.

"V!! Where were you!? The manager has been going nuts trying to find you. Come with me." Moonbyul said as she pulled Taehyung by his hand and left.

Jungkook just looked at V, who was doing just the same as he disappeared in the huge crowd.

"He felt familiar for some reason." Jungkook thought as he walked further on.

----

"Kim. Taehyung. May I ask where were you?" Namjoon asked.

"No you can't." Taehyung said and chuckled as Namjoon mentally facepalmed.

"Be serious here V. You can't just roam here and there and talk to just anybody. What if someone finds out your real identity?" Jin said calmly.

"But he wasn't a nobody hyung. He was my first ever love. The one for whom my heart beats louder than it ever can."

"Okay okay I get it. Control your feelings lover boy."

---

On the other side, Jungkook had roamed though the entire art gallery and he was quite impressed with the paintings.

"I wonder how someone can be so talented." Jungkook thought as he made his way towards the exit.

The hospital was just fifteen minutes away from the gallery, so he decided to just walk all the way.

He reached the grandpa's cabin to see that he was currently busy with a patient. Jungkook thought to not disturb him and quietly left to his cabin.

---

"Next patient please." The nurse yelled a little loud as a well dressed man entered the room.

"Oh Taehyung. Come and sit my child."

"Thanks grandpa." Taehyung said softly as he quickly took his seat.

"You're here for the regular check up right?" Grandpa asked as Taehyung nodded.

"Actually...I've something to ask you." Taehyung said slowly.

"What is it my child. You can ask anything freely."

"Um...actually I need your help."

"Go on."

"The thing is..." Taehyung started and narrated his entire plan.

"That's a lil weird but a great plan at the same time. Count me in." Grandpa said in an excited voice as Taehyung let out a chuckle.

"Give me that." Grandpa said as Taehyung handed him a piece of neatly folded purple coloured paper.

"Your work will be done." Grandpa said confidently as Taehyung thanked him and left to his home.

Grandpa looked at the piece of paper for sometime as an idea struck in his genius mind.

"I know what I need to do." He thought as he quickly picked up a file that he had to give to Jungkook and left towards his cabin.

---

Jungkook was talking to a patient when a knock was heard on his door.

"Come in please." Jungkook said as the door opened to reveal grandpa. He quickly walked in and closed the door.

"Jungkook...keep this file with you. These are the details of one of your patient. Read each page carefully." Grandpa said as he left the file on the table.

Jungkook just nodded and again turned his attention towards his patient.

Within ten minutes, he was done with his work as he got up and stretched his body a bit. Suddenly, his eyes landed on the file that grandpa had given him.

Jungkook sat back as he opened the file and began reading it. Suddenly, a small piece of paper fell from the file.

"Huh...what is this?" Jungkook thought as he picked up the paper and looked at it in confusion.

"Should I open it or not?"

"Yeah I should." Jungkook shrugged as he opened the neatly folded piece of paper.

Dear Dr.Jeon,

I know it's kind of weird that I'm speaking to you this way, but that's the only thing I can do right now.

Don't worry...I'm not a creepy stalker or something...I'm just your admirer..you can say.

I don't have the courage to directly come and talk to you.

Your smile is like the rainbow...it lightens up everyone's mood simply by it's appearance.

-yours KTV.

"Huh...secret admirer? Who could it be?"

"Wait...Is iT GrAnDpa??" Jungkook thought amusingly as he got up to find grandpa and ask him about this letter.

He rushed out through the door and searched for him.

Finally, after a few minutes, he found him going towards his cabin while sipping juice.

Jungkook quickly entered his cabin.

"Grandpa."

"Ah! You scared me brat. Why are you here?" Grandpa asked while holding his hand on his chest.

"Well...do you...kind of..."

"What? Say it clearly."

"Do you love me?"

"WHAT!?"

"I mean you gave me the file and it had this letter in it..which was from some secret admirer of mine. You were the one who had given it to me. So..I thought..." Jungkook stopped as he received a smack on his head.

"For your kind information...I'm the son of my mom, the husband of my wife and a grandpa for all of you." Grandpa said while looking at Jungkook in disbelief.

"Uh...then who kept this letter?"

"That's for you to find out."

"You know the person don't you?"

"Of course I do."

"Then tell this person not to send me letters anymore...I'm not ready to fall in love with anyone."

"At least give him a chance you brat. He's a nice person." Grandpa said as Jungkook sighed.

"Fine...do whatever you want. But I don't think I'll fall for whoever this admirer is."

"We'll see about that." Grandpa said with a slight smirk on his face.

End of Chapter 5.

Sorry for the late update guys!!!
Do vote and comment your opinions about the story.

See ya'll in the next chp.
Lots of love!! Take care!!!💜