Chapter 21

The next morning came quickly as both Jungkook and Jimin were currently on the table, having their breakfast.

"Hyung, are you sure you won't be bored here alone?" Jungkook asked, chewing onto his toast.

"Nah...If I do feel bored then I'll go out for a walk or something. Don't worry about me Kook, you can go to your hospital." Jimin assured him as Jungkook nodded.

"I've to start searching about this Kim Taehyung while he's gone." Jimin thought as he munched onto his food.

----

"Hey Kook." Grandpa said cheerfully, as he entered into the cabin with yet another file.

"This is for you." Grandpa said as he gave him the file.

"Thanks...I guess." Jungkook sighed as he opened the file, already knowing what's in it.

Hey Kookie!

It's me your admirer...as always hehe. You look quite happy nowadays. I'm happy that you're happy...you look beautiful when you smile. Also, do you know nowadays my heart beats faster whenever I think about you...hehe. I can feel my heart racing for the second time. I just hope for your happiness Kookie. I'll come to meet you very soon. Till then, take care!

-Yours KTV

Jungkook sighed as he kept the letter back where it was. He pinched the bridge of his nose, frustrated. He quickly got up and rushed towards the cafeteria, he really needed a cup full of coffee to refresh himself.

----

Currently, Jimin was rolling on the floor while listening to 'Black Swan' by BTS. It was his favourite boy band. He got back up as the song came to an end.

"Oh right. It's time to show my real identity to the world...In the day time I'm Park Jimin just a normal boy with a normal life, but there's something about me that no one knows yet, cause I have a secret and that is....I'm THE detective Park Jimin!" Jimin acted dramatically as he quickly rushed in to get ready for his 'outing'.

"I just need to first check in all the hospitals whether there was a dude named Kim Taehyung or not. So simply right? Just seventy nine hospitals." Jimin looked through the google map as he sighed.

"I'm doing all this for Kook. He better appreciate my effort." Jimin spoke to himself as he got in his taxi and left towards the first hospital. Oh it's gonna be a looong day for him.

-----

"Uh hello." Jimin said as he looked at the pretty receptionist in front of him.

"Hello sir, how may I help you?"

"Where's Kim Taehyung?" Jimin asked bluntly.

"Huh...sorry?"

"No. Not sorry, I want to know about Kim Taehyung. He's a patient in here."

"Please let me check sir." The receptionist said as she quickly rummaged through the files of patients.

"I'm sorry, but there's no patient named Kim Taehyung here."

"Oh okay then. Keep doing your work like this, you'll succeed in life." Jimin said as he rushed out while the receptionist just looked at him weirdly.