Chapter 10

The next few days were quite busy for both of them. Jungkook had to take care of all the new patients while Taehyung was busy handling his company.

But they always found some time to talk to each other.

Oh...haven't I mentioned?...they exchanged numbers that night itself.

Meanwhile Jungkook had constantly been receiving those letters from his anonymous admirer.

Currently, Jungkook was looking though a patient's file when grandpa came in the room.

"Oh hey oldie." Jungkook said, eyes still glued to the report.

"Hey young man. This is for you." Grandpa said while handing him a neatly folded piece of red paper.

Jungkook immediately took it and read.

"Good morning Jungkookie!

It's me...your admirer again!

How are you?

I know you've been busy with your patients but please don't forget to take care of yourself too..

I wish I can just come in and talk to you but my scared ass doesn't let me.

Your pretty eyes shine as beautifully as the stars in the sky....

I wanna squish that cute little cheeks of yours...

Oh well...always keep smiling...and sleep well too.

Yours, KTV.

"How sweet..." Jungkook thought as he folded the paper neatly and placed them along with the others.

"Yah...have you gone crazy?" Grandpa said as he shook the man who was lost in his own world.

"Huh..?"

"Where were you lost?"

"...nowhere. I have a lot of work to do...so don't disturb me please oldie." Jungkook said as he quickly left towards who knows where.

"Ah...young love these days." Grandpa thought as he too left to do his work.

Jungkook didn't realize how fast the time went and when the night came. He quickly went in his cabin and packed up his things.

As he was about to leave, his phone beeped, indicating a message.

He checked his phone to see that V had messaged him. A small smile lit up on his face as he read the message.

"Are you free this Sunday? We can maybe go for watching this new movie that released just a few days ago..."

"Only if you want tho..."

"Sure...I would love to..."

Jungkook quickly typed and kept his phone back inside.

It took him nearly half an hour to reach his home. He lazily hopped onto the bed directly without changing.

He was tired as hell, but he obviously couldn't sleep in the jeans which he was wearing. So he reluctantly got up to freshen up and have his dinner.

He decided to watch a short series as his sleep had just vanished for no absolute reason. He hopped back onto his bed with his laptop and spent nearly an hour or two in the series.

He didn't realize when sleep took over him.

----

"Bro...you need sleep." Namjoon scolded slightly to the over worked Taehyung.