Chapter 16

Finally...their fun day had come to an end. They both stood outside the park with a slight smile on their faces.

"Come on...let me drop you." Taehyung said as he opened the door for Jungkook.

"Being a gentleman...I see." Jungkook chuckled as he sat in.

"Oh...I'm a born gentleman." Tae said proudly as he too got in and started the car.

"I really enjoyed today...thanks to you." Jungkook smiled as Tae looked at him.

"You don't have to thank me Kook. You're my friend." Tae said to which Jungkook gave a slight smile.

----

The next morning came quite early.

The sound of an alarm ringing could be heard as a man was in deep slumber.

"Ugh..why does this alarm even exist!?" Jungkook thought as he proceeded to turn off the alarm.

He was in no mood to work today...but duty has to be done. So he quickly got ready and left for the hospital.

"Hey grandpa!" Jungkook greeted as he entered the room.

"Mannerless brat! You must knock on the door before entering." Grandpa scolded.

"Okay." Jungkook said and went outside.

"Huh?"

"May I come in dear sir?" Jungkook knocked on the door as grandpa just sighed.

"Come in you brat!"

"What...I was just following your words." Jungkook just smiled...way too sweetly for grandpa's liking.

"Okay okay...now take this file..and help me find out information about this patient, then go to room 213 to check the patient there."

"What am I supposed to do there?"

"Just a regular checkup."

"Okay." Jungkook said as he dashed out of the room.

"Kids these days." Grandpa sighed and went back to do his work.

---

Jungkook was currently searching for other files of a patient when he felt someone put a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey!"

"Uhm...hi..do we know each other?" Jungkook asked as he looked at the male in front of him.

do we know each other?" Jungkook asked as he looked at the male in front of him

"Not yet...My name's Cha Eun Woo! And you are?"

"Uh...I'm Jeon Jungkook. Nice to meet you."

"Oh..Nice to meet you too. Wanna be friends?"

"Sure.." Jungkook said as he didn't find any reason to reject being his friend.

"Which sector are you in?"