Chapter 9

He looks just like...

Kim Taehyung.

Jungkook's eyes widened at the realization.

But he thought that maybe he's just a look alike since he always introduced himself as V and he also said something about his hyungs whereas the Taehyung he knew was a single child.

"What a crazy coincidence." Jungkook sadly thought as he looked at the ethereal male in front of him.

Did Jungkook start feeling something for V after he got to know that he looked just like Taehyung?

No.

He can't deny the fact that the male was extremely handsome but he didn't fall for him because of his looks. He fell for his acts. He fell for his childishness. He fell for the way his soft lips curved into a pretty boxy smile. He fell in love with his carelessness.

He fell in love with his eyes, his sweet voice.

He fell for Kim Taehyung. Very hardly indeed.

Jungkook was pulled out of his thoughts by the slight tap on his head.

"Huh?"

"Where were you lost Jungkook. I'd been rambling something for the past five minutes but you've just been looking at me as if you've seen a ghost or something." Taehyung joked.

"Uh...no..you just kinda reminded me of someone..."

"Someone special?"

"More special than my entire existence."

Crack.

Taehyung felt an ache in his heart as he heard the words of Jungkook. His mind didn't want to think of anything worse...maybe it could be a friend...or family...

"W-who's that?" Taehyung asked, trying to stop his voice from cracking.

"A beautiful memory that no longer exists maybe." Jungkook said with a sad smile.

"Hey...it's alright. Everything's gonna be just fine." Taehyung consoled him while ignoring the pain he felt.

Love's just crazy. It listens to no one and understands nothing. No matter how hurt and broken we feel, we hide it to make our loved ones happy.

Taehyung's heart still doesn't believe that maybe Jungkook already has someone in his life. He hadn't said anything about being lovers didn't he?

"Atleast I can be his good friend then..."Taehyung thought as he suddenly stood up.

"Jungkook...it's getting pretty late. Come with me...I'll drop you home."

"Um...okay..." Jungkook said as he followed the male like an obedient puppy.

Taehyung opened the door for Jungkook, being the gentleman he is. Jungkook smiled at him before sitting in.

"Buckle up your seatbelt Jungkook-ah.." Taehyung asked as Jungkook just looked at him. He felt kinda shy. How was he supposed to tell the CEO that he didn't know how to do it?

"I-i..." Jungkook voice faded out.

"You...what?"

"I don't know how to do this thing!" Jungkook shouted as Taehyung just looked at him in shock.

Jungkook's eyes filled with tears as he thought that Taehyung would now be making fun of me for the rest of his life. But as he was about to turn away, he felt a hand touch the window door.

Taehyung slowly pulled the seatbelt and put it on Jungkook. The younger yelped at the sudden contact as Taehyung turned to look at him.

And oh boy...he couldn't get himself to sit back as he looked at the pretty boy in front of him, eyes slightly closed as he tightly clutched his shirt.

Taehyung smiled at the view before getting back to place.

"It's done." Taehyung said as Jungkook opened his eyes quickly, a light shade of pink on his face.

But this time, it wasn't because of embarrassment.

Taehyung started driving as there was a comfortable silence in the car.

"Can I turn on the music?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung nodded.

The music started playing as the song "No More Dream by BTS" came in the list.

Jungkook tried hard to control him but couldn't as he started shouting the lyrics out and soon Taehyung followed him.

If anyone would've seen them then it would look like two mentals have escaped the mental asylum and are roaming on the street after stealing someone's fancy car.

As the song came to an end, there was a huge smile on both of their faces as they looked at eachother, and started laughing.

"That was fun!" Taehyung said and Jungkook agreed.

"We should do this often..."

"Yupp..."

That's it. That's how Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook immediately became good friends without even knowing it. The discomfort of the other's presence was no longer there.

Maybe, sometimes all you need is an indication that the person you are with right now is the best choice.

The rest of the route was completed by the two jamming together to various songs.

"V...I really enjoyed today...thank you so much for the dinner and also for the car ride."

"No...thank you."

"Huh?"

"Thank you for opening up to me. Even if just a little bit. It doesn't look like it but I'm tired of the way everyone treats me as if I'm some alien who's landed from some other damn planet."

"Hey...I'm sorry then. I didn't mean to..."

"I know you didn't and it's okay!" Taehyung said with a soft smile.

"Bye then. I'll be going." Taehyung said as he turned towards his car but was stopped by Jungkook's voice.

"Let's meet the next Sunday...and this time it will be my treat..." Jungkook said with a small smile and who was Taehyung to deny his life.

He immediately nodded and bid goodbye to the boy and left.

Today, was the best day of his life. Or so he thinks😏.

End of Chapter 9.

I'm really sorry for the late update...I feel bad that I'm not able to update but I want ya'll to understand too.

I've my studies too to complete...

The updates will be late...and I already apologize for that🥺.

Andddd

Happy Bangtan Day guys!!!!!!
A special thanks to the 7 angels who've filled my life with colours and joy!! ✨️✨️

Happy 10 years and counting with BTS!!!💜💜💜

Alsooo if anyone has some nice scenes in their mind that they want in this story then feel free to comment or msg me🤭

I might add those in the upcoming parts!