Chapter 12

Jungkook was currently sitting on his sofa, munching a packet of chips and watching tv.

Today, was a holiday as it was christmas.

People usually prefer to spend it with their loved ones, as the world relishes its memories and hopes for the upcoming year to be much more happier than the last.

But Jungkook, had no one to celebrate christmas with.

His parents were out of town due to a meeting of theirs, his friends had gone to their hometowns to celebrate christmas with their families.

He was the only one left.

He sighed as he got a message and picked his phone to check who it was.

It was V.

" You are officially invited to attend the christmas party with the grand Kims and the one and only V.

'No' won't be accepted as an answer, so you better pick your ass up and get ready.

I hope to see you tonight.

Here's the address -

(Think whatever name you like)

Byeee."

"Did he just threaten me to come?" Jungkook thought as a small smile crept on his face.

"Well...I guess it won't be too bad to enjoy right?" He asked himself as he got up to get ready.

7:00 PM.

Jungkook was finally ready as he looked at himself in the mirror and threw a flying kiss.

"I look good." He said while admiring himself in the mirror abd soon left to the party venue.

......

"Do you think he'll come?" A very impatient Taehyung asked as he rushed from one position to another in nervousness.

"You are behaving as if you're going to propose him today." Namjoon said while chuckling.

"Hyung....you ain't helping me." Taehyung whined and looked out of the window glass.

"Don't worry Taehyung-ah. I'm sure he'll come." Jin said.

Just as he said that, Taehyung saw a black car stopping just at the gate.

"I'm sure he'll come and take your breathe away...as he always does."

There...stepped out the beauty for whom he was waiting.

"Beautifully dressed as always...and that bunny smile that you said he has."

Indeed. He looked beautifu....no no...breathetaking in that white shirt with a pastel blue jacket and matching pants.

breathetaking in that white shirt with a pastel blue jacket and matching pants

Taehyung was awestruck. He could feel his heartbeat escalating as he looked at the beauty slowly enter the house.

No matter how hard he tried to control his feelings...his heart just doesn't listen. [Dil hai ki maanta nahi ;) ]

He rushed down as fast as he could.

There....was the one whom he was dying to meet, the one who had conquered his dreams and taken away his sleep, the one who caused a tornado in his heart but was his only peace at the same time.

The one whom he didn't want to lose....again.

He walked towards the man with a slight smile on his face and a turmoil in his heart.

"Hey...you came!" Taehyung said as he couldn't hide the happiness in him.

"Well...you practically threatened me to come. So I did." Jungkook said with a chuckle.

"Oh god. That sound of his soft giggle was just pure heaven. Please never this smile off his face and let him always be happy....even if not with me." Taehyung thought as he felt a sting in his heart at the thought of Jungkook not being his.

"So...where are your brothers that you told me about?" Jungkook said, trying to initiate a conversation.

"Oh...them. Come with me, I'll take you to them." Taehyung said as he grabbed Jungkook's soft hands in his and went forward.

Jungkook's cheeks became a slight pink due to the sudden unusual contact....but he didn't say anything.

The door opened and in were two males who looked like they were just been disturbed from a serious staring competition.

"Hyungs! Stop your starings and meet my new friend, Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung said cheerfully.

"Hey...nice you finally meet you sweetheart. T..I mean V talks a lot about about you. Sometimes it's harder to shut his mouth when it comes to you-" Jin was cut off by Taehyung.

"Hyung!!! You are supposed to introduce yourself...not expose me!" Taehyung said with a glare.

"Oh right. My bad. My name's Kim Seok Jin...world wide handsome you know." Jin said with a wink.

"I'm Kim Namjoon...this handsome man's husband." Namjoon said with his dimple smile on full display.

"Oh...nice to meet both of you...I don't know why but I feel like I've met you two before." Jungkook said as the other two looked at each other in horror.

"Um...probably no...I mean we're famous dude...you can see us anywhere...well...me and him have an important thing to do so please kindly excuse us...and do enjoy the party! " Jin said and rushed out while holding a confused Namjoon with him.

"....okay...I guess." Jungkook said with a smile.

"Let's go then?" Taehyung asked as he looked at a confused Jungkook.

"What happened?"

"Y-you talk to them about me?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung looked at him in shock at the unexpected question.

"Well...."

End of Chapter 12.

Sorry for the delay guyzzz!!!

I'll be gone again for sometime and mostly will return after May.

I hope ya'll will wait for me🥲

Updates will be regular after May.

Love ya'll💜

Anddd Happy New Year!!!!!!

May this year be filled with lots of joy and I hope ya'll will be able to fulfill all your dreams!!!