Chapter 13

Taehyung POV

"Well..." my words were stuck in my mouth. What was I supposed to tell him...that whenever I open my mouth...he is the only thing I speak of...that I love him more than anything...that he is the reason I'm still alive..

I just looked at him without saying anything..

Author POV

At this moment...THE Kim Taehyung was looking like a fish...while opening his mouth to say something, then closing it soon after.

"Uh...V? Are you alright?" Jungkook asked concerned.

"Hm..oh...yeah...me...I'm totally fine...what will be wrong with me."

"Then answer me."

"Oh..right..that-"

"BABY BEARRR!!!!!"

A sudden loud voice, probably of a girl, echoed through the halls.

Both Jungkook and Taehyung snapped their heads towards the source of sound, almost breaking their necks in the process.

"Ow." Both whispered to themselves while holding their necks.

Soon, something not so big landed on Taehyung, as he opened his arms to catch the pretty creature in his arms.

"Baby bear!!!" The girl shouted while hugging the man tightly.

"Hi baby Hana! How is my little dumpling?" Taehyung asked while squishing the chubby cheeks of the little girl...as she chuckled and showed a thumbs up.

"Wow...who is he baby bear?...he looks like a cute bunny!!" Hana said while clapping her hands cutely as her curious little eyes stared at the pretty boy in front of her

"Jungkook...she is Hana...my cousin's daughter. Say hi Hana." Taehyung said as Hana quickly waved her hand and put it forward for a handshake.

Taehyung thought that maybe Jungkook would not be comfortable with her..so he was going to pick her up and give to her mom...but stopped seeing Jungkook bend down towards the girl.

"Hi pretty baby...My name is Jungkook!" Jungkook said with a smile as he shook her tiny hands carefully.

"Can I call you baby bunny please??"

" Of course you can sweetheart."

"Yay!! Baby bear found his baby bunny!!" Hana shouted happily...as Taehyung and Jungkook were shocked.

"Ab...Hana baby let's go down now..hmm?" Taehyung said as he tried to carry her.

"Can baby bunny carry me please?" Hana asked while showing grabby hand gesture towards him as Jungkook softly smiled at her cuteness and immediately lifted her up.

"Let's go then." Taehyung said as he held Jungkook's hand through the stairs to make sure he doesn't fall.

Meanwhile...Jungkook felt something in him..as soon as Taehyung's long slender hands touched his soft ones.

Ignoring the feeling, both of them walked down.

On the other side, the guests were just looking at them in pure adoration.

"Such a cute couple." A few of them whispered to eachother.

.....

Soon, the dance party began,

All the people moved towards the dance floor to dance their heart away.

The music suddenly turned into a soft, melodious one as all the couples united and swayed their bodies along with the rhythm.

Jungkook and Taehyung were pushed onto the floor by god knows who.

Now both of them were just standing like statues...not knowing what to do.

An elder couple went towards them and asked them to just follow their hearts and the steps would form on their own.

"Will you..?" Taehyung asked extending his hand towards Jungkook...who looked a bit nervous.

"I..."

"Do you trust me?" Taehyung asked.

Did Jungkook trust him. Yes, of course he did. That's why he came to the party in the first place...he knew he would be surrounded by unknown people, but just the thought of V being there somehow boosted his confidence.

"Yes." Jungkook finally replied as Taehyung passed a soft smile to him.

"Then..tonight...let me take care of you." Taehyung said as he grabbed Jungkook's hands and placed them on his shoulder while he himself placed his hands around the other's waist.

Jungkook was looking down the entire time...probably nervous...it was his first time doing something like this.

"Kook..."

Jungkook forgot how to breath for a second. The way his name slipped out of Taehyung's mouth gave him a million butterflies in his stomach.

He didn't dare to look up.

"Kook...look at me please..don't be nervous...I'm there for you."

Jungkook couldn't find himself to reject that soft yet deep voice and looked up slowly...only to be met with Taehyung's soft eyes.

Suddenly, he no longer felt nervous. It was as if the rest of the world went blurr as the two lost souls danced in each others arms.

Jungkook felt those old feelings again...the one he tried to push away for a long time. This was the first time he was this close to V...and everything about the said man was making him feel different.

It felt so right...yet so wrong...

Jungkook wanted to hug the man and push him and run away at the same time.

"Am I feeling this only because you looked like the one I once loved and still do love so dearly. I'm sorry V...but I can't give you the love you deserve...I hope you are not feeling whatever I'm feeling right now."

"I don't want to ruin our friendship by my feelings which I'm probably developing only because you look and behave a lot like him. Things would've been easy if you were Kim Taehyung and not someone else."

"Even if I start loving you...it would just look as if I'm using you just because you look like him. I'm sorry V...I really am. I'll try to throw away the feeling that I'm feeling right now."

"Until today...I never felt anything like this with you...but...today was different."

"Will I be a cheater if I try to love you? Will you understand my pain or leave me just like everyone else?"

Jungkook thought as he looked at the man infront of him, dancing his heart out.

End of Chapter 13.

Heya guys!!

Jungkook is not yet in love with V yet...he just finds himself getting attracted to the man...

This chapter is a sorry for making all of you wait...I hope you all will wait for my return.

This is the last chapter that I'm uploading and will continue this and all my other stories after 6th May!!

Love ya'll!!!!💜