oneshot (3.1)

The new year night without him
Him as your cold boyfriend
__________________________________________
Author's pov

Thinking of spending the new year night with your boyfriend, you left a sigh and looked out your window. The freezing cold wind coming inside the room made the atmosphere more cold.

Y/n has been really busy today as her shop was full of customers. Her father owns a gifting shop 'Lovers' where mostly couple gifts are available. As it's the new year night, many are going to propose to their partners. She wanted to help them so she was at the shop all day.

Y/n is also one of them, as she thought that she might get a proposal from her cold boyfriend, Kim Taehyung. They have been dating for the last two years. Accidentally kissing him when you were drunk and ending up confessing , that's how your relationship started with your boss.

Yes, he was and is your boss. You are the managing director of his company. You fell in love with him first, but he fell harder. In these two years, many things have changed. The only thing which changed but in a positive way was his love for you and his behavior towards you. (1)

Though he is the coldest person you will ever meet in this world, but whenever he is with you, you can feel his emptiness. You are the sole person in this world who can fill this  emptiness.

Having some fantasies just like other girls, you also thought that Taehyung would propose to you someday, but the thought just remained the thought of yours. Being in a two year relationship with him was enough for you to understand him. Even though you understand him to the core , the cold man wasn't even getting a single idea about your thoughts.

Sighing for the nth time, your tired body made its way to the bed to be in deep slumber. You wanted to text him, call him and to have long night vcs with him. But all in vain, when you texted him an hour ago, he just put your message on seen, without texting back, which made you more sad.

These thoughts and tiredness took over you and soon you felt your eyelids falling. But soon the ding sound from your mobile phone got your attention. Lazily picking up the phone from your night stand, you saw that the message was from your boyfriend.

He texted you back, after this much time. You sadly chuckled at his reply and got yourself together so as not to cry right now. Soon your phone buzzed and a vc appeared on your screen. (2)

Taking deep breaths, you picked up the call with a faint smile on your face. Hearing him all joyful and cheering you gathered some courage to reply to him. Just his face was enough to make your day, and not seeing him for the last few days made your days more hard for you.

Even on his birthday, he couldn't make time for having a call with you. You knew that his schedule was busy, but not that busy that he can't even receive your call for a minute and talk to you.

The reason was his secretary, she knows that you both are in a kind of relationship, but she always clings to him in any possible way. Wearing short clothes, having heavy makeup, and seducing him were the tricks she used.

But of no use, because your man has no interest in her. Whenever she tries to make you jealous, her tricks would always fall on her. You can't even tell Taehyung to fire her because of her perfection in her work.

And these days she got the chance of being with him on this business trip. He asked you if you wanted to come along, but you denied as you wanted to spend Christmas with your family and him. Yes, he was going to come back in 2 days but couldn't make it as work was more than he thought. (3)

The call which was on, Taehyung  felt that something was wrong with you. He even asked but you just replied that it was because of tiredness. Asking each other about your day and talking randomly, the clock strikes 12.

"Happy new year my love. " He said, making you look at the clock on the wall, and a smile creeping on your face. This was the thing which was missing on your face. How badly he wanted to be there, and embrace you in his arms and make your tears flow away.

He knew that the girl he is dating is very delicate, just like a rare piece made of glass. The strongest you were from outside, but deep inside in your heart the longing of being loved by someone truly was always there.

"Same to you, Tae. " Giving him a short reply as you can't form words from your mouth. The feeling of missing him was eating you up to the core. The person whom you wanted to celebrate this night with so many people around, wasn't actually happening.

"Love, is someone bothering you? You are telling me that it's tiredness, but as far as I know that is something else. Tell me fastly, what's happening?  He said in his softest voice ever, making you have some years in your eyes. (4)

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and again said,

" Love, if you won't tell me how would I know. And look here why are you crying? " The word crying got you really crying hard and made him more tense about you. You never ever in your life thought that this night would be like this.

"Tae… I'm…I'm just..missing you. '' Hard sobbing was heard inside the whole room and even the person himself felt like crying due to your condition. He knew what are you going through right now.

You just wanted him. Only Him.

" Love, look at me. Yes, look up. Have some water first. Yes, good girl. Now listen, I know you miss me and you know what I miss you more. I promise that I'll try to complete this soon and come back to you. " Consoling you through the call, he tried his best.

He wanted to talk to you more, but the knock on his door disturbed him. Taking his leave, he opened the door and you saw that his secretary was standing there with some gifts in her hands. You furrowed your eyebrows not knowing what was actually happening there.

Soon he came back and told you to sleep, as it was quite late. Ending the call and drifting to slumber is what you did, with your red eyes which are still shredding tears.

To be continued.
___________________________________________

Wishing you a very good day/night!!
Don't forget to vote, comment and share!!