oneshot (7.3)

When he is insecure about your love for him || Cold Arranged Husband                 

Author's pov

You called the doctor with blurred eyes and told him about Taehyung's condition and asked him to come fast. Taehyung was burning high, you somehow took him to your bedroom from the couch and made him lay on the bed comfortably.

Soon the doctor arrived and started to check on him.
"He is stressing himself so much and looks like he is mentally stressed. Lack of sleep and an empty stomach has made him weak and that's why he fainted. " The doctor told you about his condition.

"He'll be fine, right doctor? " You worriedly asked. "Yes, I've given him an injection, he might wake up in 2 or 3 hours or it might be morning as he is quite weak. Just give him the medicines I prescribed and make sure his temperature stays down. " He answered. "Thank you so much for your help doctor. " The doctor left after giving you the medicines.

Taehyung shivered in the cold, you took an extra blanket and put it on him. "Y/n, please don't leave me, I'm sorry, I love you, please forgive me. " He was mumbling in his sleep. "I'm here, Tae. " You whispered and kissed his forehead, calming him a bit.

You laid beside him, hugged him and buried your face in his chest. You are finally in his warmth after a day which relaxed you, but the guilt wasn't helping it here. You were guilty because of his situation. You let your ego win but if you would have stayed with him, made him understand about the situation, made him trust your love this would have never happened. You cried in his embrace and soon you slept.

You opened your eyes as you felt some moments from him. He was moving and he tried to open his eyes but due to headache he couldn't. He held his head and cries sue to pain. "Tae" You voiced out holding your tears. This is happening all because of you, if you would have asked about his health yesterday this would have never happened.

"I'm sorry Y/n, please forgive me, I can't stay without you, don't leave me, please." He cried. The tears from his eyes we're making you more guilty of yourself. You hugged him and held him close rubbing his back and trying to soothe him. He hissed in pain.

"Are you okay, should I call the doctor? " You asked after hearing his painful voice. "It hurts, it's hurts Y/n" He spoke. "Where? " "Here." He pointed towards his heart and head. You kissed his forehead and started massaging his scalp to help him with the pain. He felt a little relaxed after that. "Are you feeling better now? " You asked. He nodded.

You stood up from the bed but he held your hand. "I'm sorry Y/n, please don't leave me I really can't leave without you. My intention was not like that, please forgive me. " He was still not looking in your eyes. You made him look up and finally he looked in your eyes, you can clearly see pain and guilt there. "Shh, don't talk and just lay down, you have to take your medicines too. " You made him lay but he was still not leaving you.

"Don't leave me please. " He pleaded. "I'm not going anywhere Tae, you need to take your medicines I'm just going to make soup for you. " "No, don't leave me." "Please, I'll be back soon. " "Please." "Tae." After some pleadings he left your hand and you ran fastly to make him soup. After preparing soup you went inside your room and he was awake waiting for you.

You smiled through your pain and went to him. You placed that bowl in front of him and started feeding him. He understood that you don't want to talk about anything right now so he stayed silent and just drank the soup. After that yiu made him take his medicines. You sat besides him.

"I'm sorry Taehyung, it was all my mistake. If I had been careful this would have never happened. I got that you didn't mean your words last night, just your insecurity hit you and you talked like that. Instead of giving you silent treatment I should have talked with you, we would have been better than. Instead of showing coldness towards you, I should have stayed with you, I'm sorry and I'm really nothing without you then how come I leave you alone in this darkness. I'm sorry, because of me you are like this. " You confessed to him after a lot of struggle with yourself.

He hugged you and cried on your shoulder. "I don't deserve you Y/n, I don't really deserve your love, you are always so understanding to me but everytime I end up making you hurt. "

"You are again saying this Taehyung, and what so you mean by you don't deserve my love? You deserve it, you deserve all my love, you deserve all the love in this world. You deserve me, you deserve everything, you are the best husband anyone could ask for. Misunderstanding between couples happenes, but we should communicate it rather than jumping to conclusions. I'm sorry for real, I should have stayed with you in your insecurities. "

You looked at him and wiped his tears, kissing every inch of his face. It's been a while since you both stayed far from each other's warmth and finally having each other back feels so good that it can't be described in any words. Just like it is you both are made for each other and can't stay away from each other. You are his home, his safe place and he is yours. Kim Y/n only belongs to Kim Taehyung and Kim Taehyung only belongs to Kim Y/n, just made for each other. Each other.

"I love you. " "I love you more. " You both shared a beautiful kiss with just pure love for each other and nothing else in it.

Our journey isn't perfect, but its ours. And, I'll stick with you till the end. Nobody can apart us. Everything is better just with you. You are my home, my peace.

The End.

___________________________________________

So this oneshot ends here, I hope you all enjoyed reading this, and please you all can comment here, right!! I'll be waiting for that, so please give me your honest reviews on this because it was a kind of flop on Instagram so I wanna know if this really is a flop Or not?!! Love yaa, take care 💜💜😩😩