NaiMia | After Jibam

After everyone "Jibam" abt what is High Council all form 4,5 and High Council they all
accumulate in front Kudrat entren to say "goodbye" to Naim and Fakhri because they will be suspended for 2 week's.

And then they will be removed from KUDRAT.

Naim and Fakhri stop for a while,looking at all of them,no words was coming out from no one. Fakhri look at Naim holding his uniform suit on his back since he's hand was injured and bandage wrapped around his neck so it's might be hard for him to wear it.

Fakhri hand over his hand to Naim,he eyes pointing on his suit. Naim understand it,then he gave his suit to Fakhri.

Fakhri walk in,Jay Tan step in front of him "Good luck,bro" he said and stroke on Fakhri back. Fakhri smile and nod sign as Thank you.

Their parents already waiting for them.
Fakhri walk to go get them, meanwhile Naim at his behind stop his step.

"Aku bangga dgn korang,dgn kite semua" he said,all of them looking at Naim. Naim turn to Kahar and he step forward a little bit to Naim.

The gaze two of them look so done what happened to their batch in this year,Kahar put his hand on Naim shoulder and give him a little pat and hug him.

"Asal kau selamat tu dah cukup bangga bagi aku,Naim" said him and let go of their hug.
Naim knows he use to be his Kapla favorite Junior,he smile.

Naim left the crowd,out of nowhere "NAIM!!!" his name was called from distance.

"Mia?" Mia ran towards and hug him. Not only the crowd of them even Fakhri and their parents was shocked and confused looking at Mia.

Mia hug him very tightly without hurting his hand. She cried for sure. Naim sigh,he cares and stroke her hair softly.

Amir walk in front of them "Sorry,aku dah ter-explain". Naim chuckle,he can't be mad at Amir for that,in fact Mia was his "girlfriend" so she should know to.

Mia let go the hugs between them and she do a "small" punch at Naim shoulder.
"Aduhh,sakitlah!"

"Kau ni apasal ha?,Asal kau Bodo sangat tak bgtahu aku!" Mia wipe her tears,she really² mad at him. "Kau buat apa kat sini?" He ask Mia back just to teased her.

"Kau serius lah?!" Naim nod with confused face. "Sebab aku sayang kau lah,Nor Naim Bin Firdaus Issmet!" They all was shocked. Amir grind,Naim was stunned,his heart feel like butterfly flying around.

Like who doesn't fall in love when your crush call with ur full name?.

"Kau srsly mmg kat sini kau nak "confess" pun" he blushed and he look at Fakhri and his parents.

Fakhri grind,he didn't know his brother was hangout with Akk DM Kudrat this whole damn time.

Hakeem standing next to Kahar "Comel nye lahai junior kesayangan kau tu" He chuckle.

"Pergi mampuslah aku sayang kau dho" while holding Naim left hand. Can't believe him self getting Deja vu saying that to Amir last time.

Naim make a finger promise to Mia
"Kite buat janji baru,k?. Kau janji dgn aku kau dptkan scholarship tu untuk aku,ok?" Mia smile,she join in."Ok!,Tapi kau kene janji dgn aku we will meet again after 2 week's and selama²nya even kau kene buang sekolah sekali pun"

-
Otw to his house Naim was completely silent but his face was red as rose's can't even stop smiling."Worth a shot"
"Now tell me who's that luckygirl" Mama teased him.

-
"You did it,Mia" Amir stand next to her. "Ckp ngan batch kau. Just act nothing happens"
Mia look at Amir. He laugh "Kalau Ayam ada dia heboh satu sekolah tau"

Luckyyyynash : TBH I KNOW THIS IS KINDA CRINGE DGN ENGLISH HANCUR YE.
AND RECOMMEND YOU TO READ THIS WITH LISTENING TO "KAMU 2 by YourKid Andy" I GOT IDEA TO WRITE THIS BY LISTEN TO THAT SONG YEAH FR!!!!