NaiMia | Proud

Almost 10pm some of the students already go back to their dorm's,some of them probably waste their time going somewhere to smoke some cigarettes.

But not for them,the High Council Members,Naim,Amirr,Fakhri and Ayam. Just gathering in one table,no one at DM accept them.

"Aku tak sangka,aku masih ada kat sini" said Fakhri,looking at them. Hakeem raise his left eyebrow,confusing.

"Maksud kau?".Fakhri sigh "Yelah,kalau tak dah kene buang sekolah dah lps bende² bodo ni jd".They all grind, understand what Fakhri means.

"Aku tak percaya,Projek:High Council kau tu berjaya sebenarnya. Ish!,Tak paham aku dgn org gile yg mcm kau ni" saya Ayam,punching Fakhri shoulder."Kan...?Tak payah tunggu aku bakar kitab cabok tu,Kapla dah jd wakil" raising his hand pointing to Kahar.

Fahmi raising Kahar's hand,they all looking at him. Kahar never thought he would do this kinda stuff,in fact that he Father was Alumni Kudrat High Council. He managed to cross the line and be free from his father rules.

"Death...to the High Council" says him slowly but proud.They all cheering "DEATH TO HIGH COUNCIL!"

Naim look among them can't believe what happened to this year. From he meet Fakhri again after a years,Kem Bulan Madu and fight between Form 4&5 and now destroying the High Council forever from Kudrat.

Was a big journey for him,for them.

They spend time telling each other stories,moment they will never forget for real.

"Hamboi....rancak betul ye korang borak,sampai dah nak pukul 10!".Mia walking towards to them.

"Hello akk DM,nape akk ada kat sini lagi?" ask Hakeem."Eihh tanya aku pulak. Heih ingat eh DM korang ni aku yg punya!" They all laugh
"Jgn marah kak,nanti tak manis" Hakeem raise his hands, showing he surrender.

Mia sit next to Naim."Kau nape tak balik lagi?" Naim ask her suddenly.

"Tunggu kaulah,penat aku tunggu kat belakang DM kau tau tak?".

"Dia tinggal phone kat dorm" Amir interrupt their talk.

Mia eyes open wide,Naim smile making an innocent face so Mia would mad at him.

"Kau tak payah nak senyum²,apa kau ingat aku nak terima muka mcm malaikat kau tu hah?"softly slap Naim face and punch him many time.

"Weih...Sorry ah! Amir tolong aku!"
He lean at Amir,covering himself getting punch by his own girlfriend.

Amir ignore his yelp "You deserve it btw".

They never know Naim being so "friendly" with Mia before,they all cooed looking at them.

"Woahh! Naim menifesto ngan Akk DM kite ye mlm ni!" Ayam clap his hand.Damn what just happen.

Mia stop her actions "Menifesto?" she don't understand at first then she look back at Naim "Ouhhh ok paham²" she nod slowly.

Naim fix his sit position."Kenapa kau tunggu kat belakang?".

She took out an envelope from her tote bag and give it to him.

"Bacalah" looking at Naim's eyes and back to envelope. He open the envelope,take out the letter and start reading it.

Suddenly Naim face look shock and looking at Mia,chuckle at his face reaction.

"Kau srs ah?!" as he quickly stand and hold both of her arms and facing each other.

Amir take the letter,his eyes open wide after reading it.

Then Fakhri took the letter from his hands."Scholarship kat London?!"

"Aku dah janjikan?" gazing at Naim eye's. He chuckled could believe she did it.

While Mia expression looks down,she don't feel excited abt,frustrated.

"What's wrong?" he thought he did something wrong or making her uncomfortable around his friends.

She sighed "2 years,Naim" she look back to Naim. "Oh,yes abt that..." As he let go his hands.

"Aku tunggu kau,k?" Cheering him up.

"OKAYYY!" Ayam from nowhere,he stand up on the bench. "Sebab ada lovebirds kat sini,meh abg buat speech lah ye"

"Ha,mula dah" Fakhri raise his hand to Ayam,giving him a canned drink.

"NaiMia...! 2 hearts,speak the same language", he bowed.

They all cheering and teasing Naim. Naim annoyed them, while Mia covering half of her red face.

Naim look so done with them fr.
"Appreciate sikit eh,kat skolah kite ni dahlah takde awek" explain Ayam.

"Sejak bile kau pandai speaking,Ayam?" ask Amir."Hei tolonglah,ni Azam Ayam bin Anyau lah" pointing to him self,being proud.

And end up Mia joining hangout with all of them for tonight.

_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_

After hangout,they all go back to their dorm.
Naim collapse his body on the bed, covering his small scream with pillow.

He feels like his inside full of butterflies flying around.

"Suka betul kau" Amir grind at Naim action.
Naim lift his pillow from his face and look at Amir,smiling "I-I fucking love her,Amir".

"Ikut kau lah Naim" as he turn of the desk lamp.