Updates

Dear readers,

I regret to inform you that I have made the decision to discontinue the story that I have been posting on Wattpad. Because of this, I wanted to take a moment to explain my decision.

The truth is, I have lost my passion for the topic and I am struggling to find the motivation to continue writing. As much as it pains me to say it, I have simply grown bored of the story and do not feel as though I can do it justice anymore. I know that some of you guys genuinely enjoyed the story, and I'm sorry about this.

I also would like to thank each and every one of you for your support and encouragement throughout the writing process. It has meant the world to me to see your comments and messages of encouragement, and I am sorry that I will not be able to continue writing the One-Shots of Gabriel & Nathalie.

However, I would like to say that this is not the end of my writing journey on Wattpad. There is a chance that I will continue writing on this platform, just not on the specific topic I was writing about before. I am currently exploring new ideas about different ships/tropes that I am excited to share with you in the future. While I'm not 100% sure what my next story will be, nor if I'm even going to start it, I promise to try my best to deliver the same level of dedication and passion that I brought to this one.

Once again, I'm sorry for any disappointment or inconvenience that this announcement may cause. I hope that you will continue to enjoy other stories on Wattpad and that I will have the opportunity to share my writing with you again in the future.

Thank you all for your support, this is the end of this book.

Sincerely,

[StarryWrites]
(Previously known as, StarryEdits)