five

laughter filled the air as the four teenagers lounged back on the couch as they had just finished watching The Shining. "i'm not kidding, you two sound exactly like the creepy twins.", Chad told Kyla and Abby who stood up to imitate and show their take on the twins from the movie.

"come play with us Danny... forever.... and ever-", the two girls burst into giggles as they stumbled on the couch when they heard Mindy snort from all the laughing.

Chad was practically crying, grabbing his stomach as he laughed harder. the boy was so close to falling out of his seat already that his twin sister had to hold him back by the sleeve of his shirt.

Abby glanced at her phone, eyes still glassy from all the fun she was having with her friends (well, her brother's friends). she had to get going home soon since her brother should be back home by then.

"this was so fun, but i should actually get going home now.", Abby stated, getting up with a bummed expression on her face. "thanks for the movie time, kiddos."

"kiddos- please.", Mindy chuckled jokingly at the blonde girl who smiled. "oh! are you guys going to Amber's party tonight at her place?"

"there more people around then probably better chances of surviving.", Kyla said, looking up at Abby who nodded before urging her to get up.

Kyla sighed, still sitting on the couch.
"it's sushi for dinner.", Abby told her and Kyla's face immediately lit up, "oh, awesome! does your mom still make those lemon squares i really love?" "every chance she gets.", Abby told her with a small laugh seeing how Kyla was so excited.

Kyla grew up together with Wes and Abby, practically like their adopted sibling since her parents were always leaving her with the Hicks during their long business trips (which was all the time).

"we'll see you guys tomorrow.", Kyla told the twins as the two began walking to the archway.

"that's if you make it through the night.", Mindy teased and Chad gave her a warning 'hey'.

"Mindy, please, we'll be fine. see you tomorrow.", Abby said. Mindy snickered, waving as she watched the girls leave. "they are so fucked."

just as Kyla closed the front door behind her, Abby's phone began ringing. the two girls jumped slightly hearing the chiming ringtone coming from the phone. "who is it?", Kyla asked. the front door opened quickly and there appeared the twins.

"it's Amber's phone number.", Mindy told them, reading the numbers of the unknown caller ID.

"it's the same number the killer called me with last night before he attacked Sam at the hospital.", Abby told them.

"then don't answer it.", Kyla told her. Abby hesitated, knowing ghostface could be anywhere, ready to kill them or anyone in the town she knew. Abby hit the answer button and the three younger ones began shaking their head in panic and fear. "what the fuck, Gale!", Kyla whispered, eyes widening. Mindy shook her head violently as she looked at Abby who turned on the loud speaker so they could hear the call.

"what the fuck do you want now, asshole? you know Deputy Vinson is just at the hospital with Sam and Tara."

"oh, Abigale, i'm not going after your precious little girlfriend and her sister.", ghostface's eerie raspy voice came over from the other line. Abby could see the fear fill Mindy, Chad and Kyla's eyes. mostly Kyla who has somewhat been a witness and a minor character in the 2011 ghostface murders.