ten

"shhh, they might hear us!", Sam laughed quietly as she and Abby were sitting on Sam's bed in their shared dorm room. Abby pursed her lips, "hm, we're really still keeping all this a secret?"

"i mean, i don't think i'm ready to be like a couple couple yet. with everything that happened last year..."

"hey, look at me.", Abby said, using her fingers to hold Sam's chin and look into her eyes. "i'm not rushing you or anything, okay? if you're not ready, then i totally understand and am fine with it."

"really?", Sam asked, doe eyed.

Abby nodded before pulling Sam in for a kiss. the brunette smiled against Abby's lips, clearly enjoying the moment they were sharing. unfortunately, Sam pulls away with a bummed expression, "shit, i almost forgot i had my session with the councelor today."

"oh, like, right now now?", Abby asked, not catching on quickly as she also forgot Sam's schedule. the brunette nodded, taking the other girl's hand into hers; feeling her soft skin. Sam sighed, "i wish i could cancel but i really need to go."

"of course, no problem at all. that's for your mental health, and it's super important. do you want me to come with you?", Abby asked, standing up from the bed as Sam did.
Sam shook her head, "no, it's fine. i'll call you when i get there and when i'm done."
"alrighty, take care.", Abby smiled, watching Sam grab her bag and walk towards the door.

the brunette stopped as she reached for the doorknob, hands mid air. she then turned to the blonde girl behind her and gave a quick peck on the lips. "wow, i feel so loved.", Abby chuckled as Sam pressed a finger to her own lips as she opened the door of their room that led out to the common room. "bye, loser.", Sam joked as she walked off, Abby's gaze stuck on her with loving eyes.

the two have been keeping their little secret for months now. since they moved in together and shared a dorm, things have been pretty... intimate for the two young adults.
as much as they kept it secret, that didn't keep their younger friends from suspecting something going on between the two ex lovers.

"were you two making out or–"

"no, we weren't, Kyla.", Abby immediately cut off Kyla's accusation, eyeing the jet black haired girl who sat in the living room with Tara, Chad and Mindy, doing homework for their film studies class.

Mindy raised an eyebrow at Abby who rolled her eyes and shut the door of the room, locking herself inside to keep away from their questions.

"they are definitely not 'staying friends'.", Chad remarked, tapping his ballpen's tip on his notepad.

Mindy scoffed, "you can't tell me they didn't at least make out once."

"or even fuck.", Kyla bluntly added.

they all laughed, trying to keep their voices low as to not let Abby hear them. which she didn't.
the blonde girl made her way to the big bathroom that connected hers and Sam's dorm to Quinn Bailey's. Quinn was their new roommate, and she's pretty much the best example of 'the slutty character who dies first in every horror movie'.

shutting the door, Abby sighs as she pulls out a small plastic wrap from her pants' pocket that contained her pills.

yep, those same old pills she always took back in Woodsboro.

while Sam was off having therapy to get better, Abby was having her own kind of therapy. she sighed, hesitant as always. she knew it was wrong and she should instead be going to see the therapist... actually, a psychiatrist would be better.