Chapter 2

✨Giovanni✨

''Good evening young master, going for a date again?''

''yes, Uncle Tony I am.''

Tony is my bodyguard and has been working for my dad for years. I call him uncle out of respect, and he treats me like his son, which I appreciate.

I get into the car, and we drive to our destined place, one of my father's hotels. After a few minutes, we arrive.

''Enjoy your evening.'' 

''I sure will uncle,'' I said signing. Uncle Tony proceeds to park the car and I enter the hotel. I saw someone waving at me and I assumed that it could be her. Mia is her name. I proceed to where she was, and we introduced each other and started talking. I could see she was very much interested in me, but I was not so I played along out of respect. It is going to be a long night I thought to myself.

After hours of chatting, I excused myself to use the bathroom. I was not going to use the bathroom, but I just needed to be alone for some time. I sat down on the toilet seat and started thinking about myself and my life again. Because it is the only thing I could think of. It was silent for a few minutes until I heard someone talking on his phone.

''Yes, I will be there in a few I was helping Iris with his shift but am coming. In the meantime, I will send you guys the choreography videos, and tell me how it is. You can come to my place and finish the other part from there.'' The person said.

I wondered what it would be like to have friends to talk to about your day or the things you like and do not like and also how it feels to work and have a house or place of your own.

''Okay, then I will see you later.'' The person ended the call. I sighed loudly. If wishes were horses beggars would ride, I thought.

suddenly a knock came at the door I was startled for a second.

''Y-yes?''

''Are you okay in there?'' The person asked.

''Yes.'' I replied.

''It's just I heard a lot of sighing, and I thought you needed help.'' The person said.

I slightly smiled. ''I have a lot of problems that need a huge amount of help,'' I spoke.

''wanna talk about it?'' The person asked.

I was silent for a bit debating on whether I should tell that person about my life and my thoughts, but he was a stranger so the possibility of seeing him again is zero. So, I decided to tell him.

''Have you gone on dates before?'' I asked.

''Yes, lots but they were not that serious.'' He spoke. ''How about you?''

''Yes, I have gone to them but arranged dates, and believe me I do not like them because I have no control over my life.'' I started and I do not know for how long I went on ranting and tears were streaming down my face. I did not know if the other person n was listening, but I felt like I needed to talk to someone about it and just cry.

The person passed me a tissue and I was glad that he was still there listening.

''I do not know what to say.'' He said almost in a whisper.

''I know.'' I laughed at what life am living I sighed again.

SILENCE

''Would you like to hang out someday?'' He asked.

I was silent for a while then he passed me a tissue written his phone number and name.

''If you would be down, you can give me a call,'' he said. ''I need to get back to work,'' he said and left.

I looked down at the paper. 

''Pelumi

07-02*********''

I folded the piece of paper and put it in my pocket and returned to the table. I did not know what he looked like so I was not worried that he would notice me.

The date went on for a few hours.  And finally, it was time to leave.

''It was nice talking to you and meeting you in person Giovanni,'' Mia said cheerfully.

I nodded. 

''I hope to see you again on our next date.'' She said getting in a car.

Uncle Tony brought the car and I was glad that I was going home because I was quite tired and worn out. The ride was silent. I did not feel like talking and I was glad Uncle Tony was not asking me any questions.

Do not be a silent reader. Comment
what you think and also vote. Thank you for reaching chapter Two.