Chapter 15

Epilogue

A month passed and Giovanni and Pelumi introduced each other to their parents. He also came out to his Nanny, and everything was going on well.

October reached quite fast, and it was time for Giovanni to enroll at School. Pelumi accompanied him to his first interview, and he watched as Giovanni went straight to the interview room. He could not help but be proud of his boyfriend. ''You can do it'' Pelumi thought, and he was beyond proud. Giovanni has improved in every aspect of himself, being a little bit sociable, and also his panic attacks had decreased. He hoped the interview will go well as he waited for him in his car.

Half an hour later, Giovanni came out and Pelumi could read his face. Everything went well and Giovanni was excited to start his school life.

Giovanni was happy Pelumi had been with him throughout. As his friend and also his boyfriend. He hoped that in the near future, they will still love each other and whenever problems arise, they would be talking to each other about it. He thought as Pelumi drove out of the parking lot.

THE END!

''The valuable people in our lives are those who can make us smile on our weakest days.''

Quote from:

Never let me go the series.

MAY PELUMI AND GIOVANNI LOVE EACH OTHER FOREVER.

I hope you enjoyed this book! feel free to comment your opinions and do not forget to vote!

Thank you!