3.His love

Y/N POV

I slowly made my way to the living hall. I saw jungwoo and jiwon soundly sleeping I hope mom slept. I made my way to nearby cafe jst to eat Espresso I never ate it before because mom doesn't allow me to step outside. I head it from jiwon when she ws talking to someone in a call. But my luck was isn't in my side.well i ate Espresso happily I made my way back to home hoping that they are still sleeping.

- am I going to the right path ?

I accidentally spilled those words out, the route was hella dark I head somoone talking. I thought to ask them where is this place. But....I think these boys are drunk, gulping hard i slowly took steps backward
But before I can run they caught me and twisted my writs and ---

- take ur filthy hand off her now

I hear someone saying. Uff I am safe now.what If he can't fight like in action movies. They will kill both of us .ohh shit ! No no this shouldn't happen I have to live and I want to meet my love life.Before i can react they left. Is it real ? they left us , they left me , i am alive. I turned to thank him but my breath hitched when I saw him so close to me.I can feel his breath. This is the first time seeing a man this close.

- um..th--ank you for hel--ping me i was so hel-pless,i thought someth--ing cou-ld happen.

I tried to let these words out my mouth because he was so close which made me scared.

- look at my eyes.

Huh? Did I hear it right?

- could please guide me to my home if my mom gets to know that  I am not at home she will beat me.

TAEHYUNG POV

what the--
I made my way towards her but the scene made my blood boil i saw 2 boys trying to hit as soon as they saw me they ran away. I am gonna punish them in the basement later.As soon as I saw her she is fucking gorgeous. Her eyes, her nose , her lips made me wanna hug her badly. But i think she scared i can tell by the way she look.

- could please guide me to my home if my mom gets to know that  I am not at home she will beat me.

Like what the- nobody gonna beat her when I  am with her , i will protect her at any cost.

- what's ur name ?

-KANG Y/N

Such a nice name . She is so innocent.

- what is your name?

I hear her asking me. What she doesn't know me ? Every person is scared jst to stand near me and she doesn't even know my name. Thats interesting.

- Kim Taehyung

- ohh that's a nice name. could you please guid me it's getting late.

- sure what's the address?

She is so cute. The way she walk the way she looks around its jst so cute. I guided to her house and bid my goodbye to her and left from there,on the way I called jungkook

(On call)

- hello bro, i want you to do me a favour

- what's that broo?

- you need to hack information of a person

- and who's that?

-KANG Y/N. Make sure u get all right information i know u wouldn't do any mistake but still,it's personal dont tell others about it okay?

- who's that is that a girl? Ahaa tae who's that tell me i wanna meet her.

He started teasing me again ahhh I declined the call without speaking anything.

KANG Y/N

I made my way inside the house and saw them sleeping still. I felt relieved thanks for the man who saved me today. I made my way to my bedroom because I don't wanna eat anything and slept before remembering the scene which jst happened evening. He looks so young and handsome.i tried hard not think about him but after a little fight with my heart i slept happy.

(Next morning)

I hear loud noises coming from downstairs.I immediately made my to the downstairs. Mom and jiwon are fighting? But why? I tried to understand the situation which made them shout like animals i am sure neighbours have heard it.

JIWON POV

-Mom i am not going to marry him. I don't even know him. I can't mom.

I said as my mom is getting on my nerves. She is forcing me to marry.

-why? I gave u everything u want cant u jst do this favour for me . They called this morning ,she saw you somewhere and taught to marry you to her son  and they offered me about this marriage.

- mom--

- jiwon stop it it's for our own good. We will a lot of money they very rich.you can buy anything,you can go wherever you want. Just please listen to your mom atleast once.

She aaid as my blood boiled.she just wants money.

- mom i don't want anything I am independent girl i can do whatever I want without anyone's help stop brainwashing me iam not gonna marry him. Thats it.

- stop there jiwon . Be ready by evening they are coming to meet you.And that's final.

- mom--

Is she mad ? I told her i dabt wanna marry him. Ahhh

KIM TAEHYUNG POV

Aishh! I got information.

                                   INFORMATION

Name: Kang y/n
Age : 21
Mother's name: Kang cha - yeong (beat her)
Father's name:   Kang Byung-woo (love her)
Step sister: jiwon ( bully her)
Step brother: jungwoo (abuse her )
Education: Her mother didn't allowed her       
                          to study.
Commited/ single: single

ohh is why she is scared of her mother. Don't worry baby i gonna make their life hell.

AUTHOR POV
(evening)

Time flies so fast. Y/n mom arranged everything for jiwon marriage meeting. She is nervous that what if jiwon didn't behave and do something which can make the marriage cancel.she was in her deep thoughts when she heard the car honk
She quickly went to open the door and invited them inside the house.she called jiwon downstairs and jiwon introduced herself."may i know your son name"  said jiwon without hesitation. Because she gonna marry theres nothing wrong in asking his son name

Kim Taehyung

____________________________________

Hello busy people
This is just an imaginary hope u all love it

Don't forgot to vote 🔪🙂💜

Saranghae 💜🦋