23. the truth

While there y/n stood all shocked to see Taehyung all being angry . She is scared of this side of him . His hands showing veins, his gritted teeth made her eyes teary "will he also behave like this with me when he is also angry with me?"  Thinking about that a soft sob left her mouth making all the other members including Taehyung to turn his head towards y/n.

"Y/n?" Jin said quietly don't wanna make angry taehyung that she heard his words and now she is crying. Jin immediately went towards her suddenly he hugged her holding her tightly towards her. Taehyung immediately went towards them pushing jin aside he hold her wrist tightly glaring at her making her scared of him "that's it he is angry on me what will he do now I ..."

(Yahh don't think it's cringe okayyy cause u know living with mafia she will be scared right ? Of course she will cry seeing Taehyung talking like that and listening that someone wants her ... I hope u understand incase u feel cringe...)

Her thoughts broke when jimin said "tae...she is scared u should not behave like this " jimin face showed worry for her this made taehyung more angry and he immediately took her to their bedroom lifting her in bridal style making her hands to automatically land on his neck for support. She saw Taehyung jaw clenching due to his anger....

He pushed her on his bed hovering over her looking at her teary eyes which made his anger to cool down. He leaned towards her face making her eyes close immediately making him chuckle. His hand made his way towards her cheeks cressing them softly making her eyes look into his Ocean eyes.

"I love you y/n" taehyung confessed himself to her not want to let her go from him. While y/n eyes widened listening to his words she wants to tell him too but the picture appeared making her to push taehyung making him frown towards her behaviour. She immediately left from there not want to answer Taehyung.

She entered into the kitchen seeing  maid in her mid 50's"ajuhmaa since how many years you are working here?" She asked because she is the head of the maid "I am working since Taehyung born child why do you ask?" This sudden question made her to nibble on her lower lip what if she tells Taehyung in this house maid are really trustworthy.

"Did Taehyung had any girlfriend?" Not sure about her question she felt nervous but seeing maid eyes widened she sure got her answer "dear who told u like that? There is no one" maid hand made its way towards her shoulder seeing the fake smile on maid face she immediately pushed her hand and asked with her teary eyes "tell me ajuhmaa i know he had" this made july eyes widened "she already knows? "Dear..no--" july words immediately cutted of by y/n "u r telling truth or not?" Y/n this time looked so serious making her nervous.

"He is married but they are divo---" y/n left form there leaving july scared what will happen if she knows what will taehyung do? Y/n didn't even want to listen anything "he cheated on me how dare he I will not even sleep beside him I will not even touch him how dare he knows about me but I don't even know anything he is jst-- I hate him soo much if he loves someone else if he is married then why did he said I love u to me why did he married me?"

Namjoon saw y/n sitting and crying there he immediately went towards her and listened to her words"she knows truth but not much what if Taehyung saw her like this he sure gets angry and do something which he will regret later " namjoon immediately went towards her "that's not the truth u don't know about him right? Please don't Misunderstand him please he had enough now u said u love him right then u have every right to know about him I will tell everything I will from start to end I will tell but please don't leave him after a long time he is happy he is alive because of u we got our taetae who smile and and talks to us like before love changes people it really does...." listening to namjoon words she want to know about him no matter what

"Wha-t happ-ended to him why--- tell me-- i w--anna know--" y/n said cleaning her face with her sleeves making him look at her aww.

"Follow me " they both made their way towards garden to talk

Seeing both of them walk he felt relieved Taehyung thought she is angry on him but she is all okay "my shy baby" jst in case if he know she is angry and she cried because of him he don't even know what will happen to her

______________________________________

A short chapter.....