6.Time flies

Y/N POV

I woke up from a deep slumber and did my morning routine and made my way to the downstairs. I helped my mom in the kitchen. I was busy doing house chores but then all of a sudden I heard door bell ring. I made my way to the living hall and then i saw

- jungwoo?

I was shocked seeing him after so many days.he made his way inside the house and i saw my mom also being shocked seeing him.

AUTHOR POV

Jungwoo got a motherly love hug. Y/n was shocked he left home without informing anyone and here mom is hugging him like it's her dear life.she felt sad that boys dont have much restrictions than girls.

The marriage is near. Jst 2 days and then the marriage. Y/n was overthinking herself about this marriage. She is not eating well too,and same case for Taehyung too.He is missing her so much but he need patience to make her his.

Love needs patience

The days has come to an end. Both love birds slept missing each other

(Next day)

Marriage this word gives goosebumps to y/n.she is scared what would be mom's next plan. What if she faces the same situation like her sister,y/n mom is very busy arranging everything and for the marriage which is tomorrow.y/n saw jiwon sitting in couch like nothing. She made her way Towards her and sat beside her.

- tomorrow is your marriage.

She said happily trying to not show her saddness

- yeah i remember.

She said coldy. She felt guilty that her sister is worrying about her very much she wanna hug her but she can't .jiwon loves her but something she jst loves to bully her which is for entertainment. Siblings thing. But now this marriage may break their bond.jiwon left from there before y/n asks more questions about this marriage.

Y/n mom was shocked watching jiwon being silent.why is jiwon silent she doesn't want this marriage to Happen, is she making any plan ? She asked herself knowing about her daughter.she is fixed in one point that this marriage should happen.

Time flies✈️

The day has came.y/n was making her sister jiwon confident about this marriage. But in the case of jiwon she felt loves seeing her y/n love."i hope u lead a happy life " she thought herself and cried Making y/n mire worry.

Y/n mom was happy that everything was going perfectly but little did she know what's going to happen later.

Kim family was happy that his son is going to married after his  past.

Everything was set the  Taehyung was
Waiting. Y/n mom went to call jiwon but there was no one in this room she even searched everywhere she got no sign about jiwon .This made her wooried. Now what will she say to the Kim's family.They themselves asked her daughter to marry his son.she was angry  on jiwon. She knows this would happen. She has only one choice. Y/f got to know about this and felt really frustrated about his daughter he never that this would happen.

(Meanwhile)

Y/n was wandering around like a kid with her beautiful dress which she worn.and then there the Taehyung he was watching her from far his eyes showing his love and his smile showing his eagerness to make her his. He want her right now ,he wanna kiss her till she is breathless. He was imagining his life with her.

Kim's parents made their way towards the bride room to call them.As soon as they enter they saw her mother crying hardly. They were worried and they didn't saw jiwon too.