5.love

(Morning )

My sleep got disturbed because of the this stupid sun rays hitting my face so hard.I don't wanna wake up but i did if didn't wake up i can guess what would happen. Then i remembered last night. what the fuck ? KIM TAEHYUNG the BIGGEST MAFIA kissed me. I don't know how should I react but i remember his kiss, his lips, those soft lips taste like strawberry, but thats my first kiss , he stole my first kiss.*crying in Gucci*. I forced myself to go downstairs and do the work or i will punished by my mom.

(On call)

- yeah let's fix the marriage this week Mr.kim . What do u say ?

I heard my father talking on phone call .This marriage is happening so fast.

I started overthinking myself about that Taehyung guy. Why did he kiss me ? He loves me ? Cha not at all why does he love the girl like me. But he said he doesn't love my sister. What does he mean. I cant let this marriage stop and I can't let my feelings die. I think i love him. No no i love him. If this marriage doesn't go well i cant even imagine my mom's reaction. What should I do now ?

Meanwhile

JIWON POV

I need to make a big plan. I cant let this marriage happen. After knowing my mom's plan.what happened to her she was so nice to me and this marriage and she is forcing me to marry him.

I have a plan!

I made my way downstairs and saw y/n worry face. I felt sorry about her ,i cant leave her in this mess. I hope may plan is going to work well. I took my car keys and made my way out to the Kim office to make my plan workout.

AT KIM'S OFFICE

AUTHOR POV

- I told you all to be careful. Where is the file. I gave u fucking easy work and you can't even complete that work. Just get out and bring that file quickly.

Taehyung mood was not good at all. He was hella mad.He respect his secretary jhon but due marriage stress at his home making his brain go insane.

(After a while)

The door open by jhon with the permission of Taehyung. He found the file and gave it to Taehyung.

- sir, you have guest to meet.

He said nervously.

- who's that?

- her name is jiwon sir

Jhon said

- let her in

He need to talk about the marriage. He didn't have time and courage to tell her to cancel this marriage.

TAEHYUNG POV

He heard the door knock

- come in

He said very coldy and in a professionalised manner.

- Hi Mr. Kim

She said hoping he would accept for what she is going to say.

- what ths matter jiwon?

He asked politely to make hoping that his plan would workout.

- Mr.kim. let's make a deal about the marriage what do u say ?

She said

I was beyond shocked after the world's which left her mouth. Deal ?

- if it's about marriage. Then yes

- lets make a plan to cancel this marriage

AUTHOR POV

She said confidently. She knows he loves y/n very much from the day he came to her.

Taehyung felt releif after confirming about the deal is about to cancel the marriage he felt happy and relieved.
But why does she helps him ?

- why are you helping me?

He asked coldy scaring the shit out of her.

- Because I have a boyfriend and I wanna marry him. I know you love my sister let's make a deal.

- what about your parents?

He asked knowing how y/n mom would if this marriage doesn't happen.He can protect his love. But.. still he wanna make sure about this plan.

- you don't need to worry jst accept my deal. You will get y/n and I will get married with the love of my life what say ?

She said

- okay what's the plan?

She sarted executing her plan hoping this coldie mafia boss would like her plan.

And it's hee luck he loved her plan and he is ready to execute it but. After the plan he needs to be ready for the concequesnces .

He is ready to

Get his love and and he is ready to do whatever he need to do to make y/n his .

Babygirl be ready. I am not gonna leave you once your mine ✨🦋

______________________________________

It's jst an imaginary fictional story dont take it serious.

English is not my first language.

Hope you all love it 💜

Hey you vote 🔪🙂💜

Let me know your review on comments😌

Boi boi lets meet in next chapter