17. hold me tight

Aera was so stunned to even stand it's a whole mess she got to know that Taehyung isn't in her hand but in y/n hands . "I need to do something before Taehyung completely goes behind his bloody wife" .

Taehyung and y/n both are in their shared bedroom. Taehyung sitting in the bed looking at his beautiful wife while y/n opening the first aid box . She slowly touched his cheek expected him to hiss but when she looked into his eyes they are looking at her with a small smile on his lips. She felt weird. Y/n was applying cream on his cheek where she slapped him a while ago. "Do u love me ? " Taehyung was taken back by her question then he remembered his worlds "you must be hurt because of me y/n...i am sorry I shouldn't have shouted at you..." "Tell me " y/n wants to know everything who is her what she is to him.

"Y/n..i am sorry " taehyung can't tell his past to her ,never. "Huh! Okay then enjoy with your new girl. " Y/n felt soo hurt , she trusted him so much is this what she gets? She made her way towards the door but taehyung is quick enough to pin her on the wall. "My new girl? Huh! Y/n what are you thinking about me ? Can't you even understand me ? " Taehyung wants y/n to understand him by herself and give him some time but this isn't going to happen."yes..I can't because I am a useless shit right? Thats why u were ashamed of me..mr.kim if you have any anger issues don't ever try that in me it really hurts...it really hur...hurts." y/n eyes started watering she felt hurt who wouldn't?

"Y/n...don't cry please jst give me some time please baby let's make it together haa? Taehyung didn't expected this would happen this is all because of aera. Taehyung was in his deep thoughts but y/n suddenly left him there. "I need to get rid of aera immediately "

Taehyung immediately made his way outside of the room going straight towards aera room banging the door disturbing aera from her sleep. Aera made her way towards to the door , seeing Taehyung there she understood what is going to happen after that so she pulled Taehyung by his collar and locked the door from inside scaring the shit out of Taehyung.

"Wh..at are you doing aera? " Taehyung made his way back side seeing aera there the flashback started dancing in his mind making him go crazy. "What?debak....mafia kim Taehyung is scared of him? Hahha... isn't it funny? Even though Taehyung isn't in her hands but for sure she can get him. Aera quickly made his way towards him removing his tie fastly, Taehyung whole body was paralyzed he is so scared. He wants to push her bang her face in the wall but he has no guts to do that tears started to flow from his eyes.

Revinding the whole past life Taehyung felt so weak his legs are so weak his hands started to shake which made him to fall down on the floor. Aera was laughing seeing him in a vulnerable state."where is ur wife uh?" Seeing aeras smirk taehyung started backing off from her. Suddenly area feel between on his legs removing the buttons of his shirt "u didn't even changed my Taehyungaaaa I miss u soo much u know I felt lonely at jail remember how ur body felt....I kept dreaming about how u would look when u were grown but no doubt u were hella hot which made me soo wet....come on let's make it quick before ur wife comes...okay? " Aera smiled at him opening his shirt buttons . Moving his shaky hands towards her stoping her from removing his shirt Taehyung shacked his head as NO tears are continuously flowing from his face .

Aera slapped him on his cheek which made him hiss painfully "y/n where are u jebal...help me I need you...." Taehyung was unable to speak and he can't even witness the scene he closed his eyes tightly when he felt aera kiss on his fluffy chest which made him disgusting. Suddenly he didn't felt anytyon him opening his heart eyes he saw july holding aeras hair tightly making her hiss in pain.

Taehyung immediately stood on his legs looking at july telling him to go to his room. Taehyung buttened his shirt and made his way towards his room. Opening the door of his room he didn't saw his wife there.He needs her only her. "My y/n where are you?" Taehyung was searching the whole mansion his eyes is continuously watering but still he need his wife.

July slapped her hard which made aera hand quickly grab her cheek "stop it aera... gumaneyoo....leave him he is happy with his wife and here u again ruining his life leave before I kill you by my hands .." aera was taken back she thought that july wouldn't interfere but she is the problem here..."huh? You hot some guts july? I will never leave he is mine from the start he is mine . He is my first one to touch, kiss, hug, and what not i did everything with him as his wife but I went prison and now I am not leave him either i will have him or I will take him with me to the prison " aera fixed in her brain that taehyung is hers .

Taehyung saw y/n sitting near pool taehyung made his way towards her holding her shoulder lifting her. "Y/n? Why are here I was worried my love...see I am sorry I need you I really need you please don't leave me I will tell everything to you ... U trust me right? " Witness the new side of Taehyung y/n was beyond shocked "is this because of me ?" Y/n blamed herself but she wants to know the truth... She remembered july trying to tell her something about aera she clearly knows that something is happening around her and she need to listen the truth from taehyung only.

"I trust tae" ofcourse she believes him. "When are u telling me the truth tae?" Y/n wants to know the truth "baby... please listen to me I think this is not the right time to tell you but I will for sure tell you truth just please be in my side and be with me..will you? " Y/n understood the whole scene seeing Taehyung like this she thought this is not the right time...y/n hugged Taehyung holding him close to her chest "I will tae" y/n doesn't want to lag it anymore "I need to wait " "hold me tight y/n " y/n was confused by seeing taehyung like this she shrugged it off and held Taehyung so tightly kissing on top of his head softly patting his back. Taehyung felt so Lucky he have his wife he is ready to do anything for her.

July quickly held aera hair pushing her out of the house. "Aera control this isn't the right time" aera was holding herself from killing july. Who is trying to distrub her .Aera tilted her head to the side watching teahyung and y/n hugging tightly seeing this a thought came into her mind,she has someone who is expert in seperating the two love birds so she left from there before glaring at july saying "I will see you again july then at that time it's your death.."

July was scared by her death warning but seeing Taehyung and y/n hugging tightly she is ready to give her life. In his childhood there was no one to confront him but now he has his wife y/n...Kim y/n .

______________________________________

I know I am lagging about the suspense but wait till 2 or 3 chapters I am gonna reveal it to you all

I hope u all love it

Why don't you vote when u read it ?

Wanna see ur comments about this ff tell me ur reviews.....