4.life

Y/N POV

As soon as I heard his name blood rushed to my body.I head someonce voice.Its the guy i saw yesterday evening.I don't wanna let this marriage happen but... Jiwon got the best man.I don't know why I am feeling uneasy.Will this marriage Happen?

AUTHOR POV

- Mom...

- son come sit here. I told u to come early.why are u late?

- Mom. It's jst a traffic.

As soon as he said his eyes turned and laid on y/n.Their eyes met.He was really shocked seeing her here.He didn't know that it's her house,he came yesterday to drop her home but he didn't gave any attention to see her house.
They both are having a deep eye contact
Until someone interrupted.

- she is ur soon to be fiance. JIWON

- Mom i don't want to marry her.

Every one is hella shocked.Hearing his words.

-shut up.you are making us embarassed.

His mom panicked and whispered near his ear.Taehyung didn't liked to be there anymore and left from there not forgetting to take a quick gance and gave a wink to his love. Y/n was beyond shock and she didn't understood what the hell was happening.

Kim family convinced the Kang family that this marriage is working out that they will convince their son to marry jiwon.After the Kim family left the house, jiwon clealy told her mom that she was not at all interested to marry him.But her mom is not at all interested to know the reason why she was not accepting this marriage,she jst wants money which is going to turn her life. But the poor y/n didn't understood the intension of her mother. "Whatever it is this marriage is going to happen, whether the wife is Kang jiwon or it is Kan y/n i don't care i fucking want this marriage to happen " she made herself promise that this marriage should happen as soon as possible.

                             KIM MANSION

TAEHYUNG POV

- mom i want to marry her. I didn't liked her.

I said to my mom hoping that she will listen. I can do whatever I want to end this marriage but she is my mom.

- why ? This marriage is going to happen. I don't know what you will do. I made promise that this marriage is going to happen. You have only 4 days think hard. Try to fall in love with her in 4 days.

-mom

She left the room by closing the door with a thud sound.I cant let this marriage happen i need to make a plan.

(NEXT DAY)

TAEHYUNG POV

I Heard my mom calling me downstairs i was in a deep sleep but my sleep got ruined by jiwon. I don't why she is here in  early morning spoiling my day.

- tae go and fresh up your fiance is here. Go and enjoy your day outside and get to know each other okay. We don't have much time and tomorrow morning go to the shoping mall and buy wedding dress that would be fun okay?

My mom said like what? spoiling my sleep and telling me to go out with this girl huh? Seriously mom?

- okay

I don't wanna make big fuss about this anymore.

I got freshed and saw that jiwon waiting for me but she is tensed why?

Y/N POV

I heard that jiwon and Kim Taehyung went for a date. I don't like jiwon hanging with Taehyung but they are going to marry soon Jungwoo? Well i don't know where he is. Does he even care about the family ? Fuck no. But why didn't  jiwon did make any fuss after seeing Taehyung,did jiwon fell in love at the first sight no no that should not happen. What are you thinking y/n this marriage should happen it's for your sisters good. First i need make myself free from here, from this case what if mom fix my marriage like she did with jiwon.That should not happen.

I need to find a job in a cafe.

(NIGHT)

Well i am home alone with my step brother. Dad? Well he is at bar .My mom and jiwon are at Kim mansion........ I want to see him.

jungwoo isn't like that  boy in the past who use to force himself on me. What happened to him ? I think he realised his mistake.i heard the door bell rang i thought jungwoo would open but he didn't, i quickly made my way to the living hall and opened the door  and saw Kim Taehyung?  What is he doing here where is mom and jiwon.

AUTHOR POV

- Taehyung what are you doing here?

She asked thinking what made him to come at this hour.

- well i am here for you. I want to talk to your personally.

He said which made her frown.she took him to her bedroom and made him sit.

- what is that mr.kim Taehyung?

He was staring at her continuosly which made her nerves dance like crazy. He started walking slowly towards her making her hella nervous she was gulping continuously. Her throat went dry jst by a few  steps of him.she started walking back slowly and her back hit wall which blocked her way. He came near her and caged her between him. He was staring into her ocean eyes without blinking. But for her he is staring into her soul.she is getting scared seeing him near this close her heart is pounding. She saw him so close that she fell in love with his handsome face , no joke that all girls stool over him.

- y/n

He said in a husked tone making her nervous.

- y-es

She tried hard to tell these words.she don't know why she can't push him.she can't.

- can I kiss you ?

- wha--

Thats it he lost his control and kissed her making her eyes go wide.he is kising her softly showing his love in his kiss. But for her that's not the case her first kiss wants to be her husband but...

A sudden sound sorrounded in silence room. She slaped him.

- you are getting married in a 3 days . Don't do these please.

Her eyes have pain , love  which can be clearly seen.she don't wanna be a witch who came between her sister and him. If this marriage doesn't go well she know what her mother can do.

- i don't want this marriage to happen.

He pushed her towards wall and kissed her roughly make her choke and breathless. It's her first kiss. He ran his soft yet long fingers into her hoodie and touched her soft milk skin.she flinched by his beautiful touch, and gasped. He took the chance and entered his long tongue into her mouth and
Explored each and every place.He felt heaven,he lift like he lived again.she didn't pushed him but she cried silently letting him do whatever he want. She is unable to understand what her heart is trying to tell her. why she let him touch her? Why she let him kiss her? She doesn't even know how the kiss feels like ? But his kiss gave her butterflies all over the body, and she felt like she loved . His kiss made her believe in love. She understood that love which he is showing through the kiss. Love cannot be expressed through words .it's has to be felt, , the pain, the happiness, in her whole life she felt those in his kiss . He wants her. They both are crying mess. A kiss meant this much ?  Thats not kiss thats called

Love 💜

___________________________________

English is not my first language.

Hope u all love it .

My own credits 🌚😌

It's jst an imaginary fictional dont take it seriously.

Don't forget to vote 🔪🙂💜✨