13.hurt

I can't take this anymore. My life is a whole mess I don't what to do now maybe I should just go with the flow .

TAEHYUNG POV

I don't know what happened to her it is all because of that bitch I need to find out who is behind her . I need to call suga hyung now. As I was making call I saw y/n coming downstairs taking slow steps "is she hurt somewhere?" "Y/n? Do you need anything? " I asked her hoping she would atleast speak a word it's been 2 days since she has been talking to me she didn't even ate . I told all maids to leave because I cant believe anyone write now. All I got know is that I have take care of y/n .

AUTHOR POV

"Y/n....I need to ask you something...stop ignoring me.."  I was talking here but here she is walking like a zombie... "Y/N.....ARE YOU DEAF I AM HERE SPEAKING AND U R LEAVING LIKE YOU DINT EVEN HEARD IT ?" Taehyung shouted making y/n stop on her tracks . But she didn't even dare to turn back and look into his eyes , she know how angry now he looks "I shouldn't have ignored him... what should I do now ? What if he again lock me in that dirty room? No...noo.. I can't let that happen.. I will listen what ever he says..." Water made through her eyes thinking about what happened that day. She doesn't want to happen that again ..

Before she could even turn taehyung immediately held her by shoulders and turned her towards him, looking deep into her eyes whose eyes are stuck at the ground. He harshly pulled her by her shoulders towards him  making her to gasp . "Kim y/n ....now look into my eyes.." he said making shiver ran into her body. She slowly looked into his eyes...water made through her eyes making him worried " I shouldn't have shouted at her like that ? " Taehyung felt hurt seeing her like that I don't know what happened but she is behaving weird nowadays
I think something has happened that days when I locked her in the basement... My had made its way towards her cheeks to touch her but...

"Tae....I am sorry I will..talk to..you now I will... Will never ignore you ...I am so.. sorry please forgive me...don't lock me in that room...I beg you it's so..soo scary I will die there...If you lock me there...I promise I will list... listen to you from now on..." Y/n was so scared when he lifted his had..like wtf broo who wouldn't be scared... "Y/n I want doing anything like that why are so scared it's just a dark room nothing else are just scared of this silly thing see everything is okayy now" taehyung was beyond shock looking her flinching soo bad "are you that scared of me ?"  Y/n was unable to contro her cry she was hiccuping continuously making him angry "NOW STOP THAT FUCKING CRYING OF YOURS"  Taehyung isn't in sense to see how sensitive she is...

"Taehyung....stop hurting her...." He heard a voice making him stop in his tracks... He saw y/n peeking through his big body as she was curious to know who dared to stop Taehyung...he chuckled look at her face "cute"  he turned towards where he heard a voice "jungkook...." Taehyung ran towards him as he was Missing his small brother so much ..."hyung.. how are you why are you hurting noona? See she was crying...I know ur mafia but dont show this of your to her hyung ..... " that's it Taehyung soul left his body as soon as he heard the word mafia he don't know that y/n know about this she doubted he is a mafia or not but now she confirmed it he is a mafia.

She doesn't want to be a third wheel and walked towards to leave them alone as there were talking... As y/n was passing towards them his eyes got stuck at her he immediately held her wrist stoping her waking further. "I..y/n..listen I wasn't a Mafia...." Taehyung doesn't know why but he doesn't want y/n to hurt him more than she is hating him now..  "there is nothing between us MR.KIM to give explanation to me." She know Taehyung trying to make her beleive that he isn't a mafia... "Did she got to know that I am mafia? This is all because if this little bunny..." Jungkook understood that he made the situation worse than it is ... He slowly tried to escape from this situation but Taehyung quickly held his shirt to hit him but he got a call from "suga"

(On call)

Taehyung: hyung... What happened? I thought to call you but jungkook arrived from nowhere..

Suga : Taehyung I only told jungkook to go there ..

Taehyung: huh? But why hyung?

Suga : because y/n isn't talking to you so it's better if  they both got close he might get information from her.

Taehyung: hyung no need any of that she was just now talking with me but this bunny fellow ruined everything

Suga : I know in what concequnces you made her talking to you..

Taehyung: ahh....hyung i.. that

Suga: it's not that right to talk about that I have something important than that.

Taehyung: what's that hyung?

Suga: not here meet me at cafe which is nearby your mansion and make sure jungkook to speak with her , and tell him to get close to her ... Now byee

Taehyung didn't even get a chance to speak to him . He didn't liked the idea leaving y/n jungkook alone in this whole bigg ass mansion.. not he don't trust both of them it's just that he didn't like that feeling at all but suddenly remembered about suga words he left jungkook there telling him to be with y/n and left from there as soon as possible..

Jungkook made his way upstairs to make something interesting conversation..he opened the opened the door of the room and went inside but he saw y/n crying there making him frown... "Y/n? Why are you crying? Is anything happened ? " Jungkook went towards her hurriedly and sat beside her thinking is it good to touch her shoulder.. "it's just a shoulder touch right nothing will happen " his had made his way towards her shoulder as he want to confront her. But to his surprise she flinched making him quickly take his hand back. Y/n eyes got stuck looking at his duo eyes "y/n.. what happened? " She heard his voice which is so sweet to hear... She felt like hugging him she didn't hesitate to hug him . She suddenly hugged him making him shock but his hand made his way toyher back smoothing her .

(Meanwhile)

Here Taehyung was waiting for his hyung he is curious to know what was his hyung want to say...his foot continuously tapping the floor making him more impatient...but suddenly he saw suga coming towards him with a envolope in his hand.

Suga: Taehyung... sorry for the late..

Taehyung: it's ok hyung what's that you wanna say ..

Suga : tae... We caught him the guy who stalked y/n

Taehyung: what? Who is that bastard ?

Suga : he isnt that main one tae ... Someone is behind this we got to about this today . He told us himself I locked him inside the basement in my mansion..

Taehyung: what someone is behind this soo now that someone is doing all of this behind my back huh?

Suga : yes.. we need to find out that but first I am telling you make y/n Normal be with her I will take care of him...

Suga left making Taehyung to leave from there ....

______________________________________

Who's behind all of this huh? Gonna reveal it soon....🙂

Thank you all for reading this story but why don't you all vote when you read . one vote won't do anything wrong right....

Stay tuned u r  gonna see more twists .