25. Taehyung's past 2

Mr jung plan was to make Taehyung the mafia and manipulate him. His plan will be worked out only when his parents will be dead so Mr. Jung killed Taehyung parents but unfortunately Mr.park family saw this. In order to protect mr.kim they were also dead on the spot by mr.jung.

After Taehyung became the no.1 mafia he immediately found the truth behind his parents death is mr.jung. Aera and Taehyung both of them entered into the hospital to check up on jihun after seeing jihun condition his heart felt heavy. He was so happy to have jihun in his life. Taehyung faced many problems in his life and all of there were nothing when he is with his wife JIHUN.

"Patient jihun guardians?" The doctor asked Taehyung who had no emotions on his face. Aera quickly replied seeing Taehyung like that. "yes doctor we are, how is she how did it happen?" The doctor left a big sigh and replied "we are really sorry she is no more she lost most of blood in her body its too late if you need further information regarding her death you to talk to the police and find about this accident mr.kim" as soon as doctor said his words and left from there Taehyung immediately went from there making aera confused with his behaviour.
"Every one get out " Taehyung shouted which made every human being present in the mansion to leave immediately

Taehyung went towards his mansion looking at his grand decorations his heart broke. He left so suffocating looking at his and her mansion. He felt alone again. He felt the trauma again. His hands started shaking making his eyes form tears. His brain stated banging inside making him close his eyes tightly.

Aera saw his condition and immediately she took this chance and started touching him acting like she was comforting him. Taehyung felt something inside him. He isn't in his right state of mind it all started triggered him. He felt like dying inside. The way aera started touching him really made his dangerous aura enter. She started touching him in appropriately which made Taehyung to kiss aera intensely. This whole drama was caught on July eyes she immediately slapped aera and pushed her out of the mansion.

Taehyung came into his senses and told July about everything what aera did to him. "Tae, i know everything ever since she entered our life turned into mess. She is reason behind jihun death also here read this letter." July gave a small letter to Taehyung while he was there confused looking at July actions.

As he was opening the letter police entered the mansion with aera in their hands who was struggling to get out of their grip. "Mr. Kim we found the reason behind your wife death. Here is footage which was near the accident area where this girl was taking to the van driver.

I don't know if this is making any sense... A short chapter gonna continue in the next part... Ur author is so lazy to write 🤧 its been sooo long I am back again hope I didn't disappointed u all. Thanks for waiting for soo long. A lot had happened and it's too much to take its too much to handle so I took a Lil brake. Love u all 🫂💜