24.His past

This part is all about Taehyung past. I don't know if u all waited for his past but I am eagerly waiting to reveal his past I hope I don't disappoint u all let me know in the comments if u liked it or not ..... 💜

Mr.jung we need to make a plan to kill them said mr.kim with anger in his eyes making mr.jung to smirk. "Follow me " both mr.kim and mr.jung made they way towards their basement which was looking like hell blood was everywhere making the room to smell.

Seeing Taehyung there crying in a corner made mr.kim worry Taehyung was 17 years by then "son what are you doing here? How did u got here ?" Panic was clearly visible in his voice suddenly he hear mr.jung laugh making mr.confused behind his laugh.

"I want your son to be the mafia king let's make  the no 1 mafia park family daughter marry your son then u will be in the first position and I will be in the second position what say?" Mr. Kim was so satisfied by this plan they immediately executed their plan. After Taehyung crossed 18 years they made jihun park jihun marry Taehyung at the age of  20 Taehyung and jihun slowly got themselves in love together they spend they life happily not until jihun frnd aera entered in his life. It was their first anniversary Taehyung was doing all the preparation all by himself to surprise his wife as she is having her hard time in her office.

Aera made her way towards jihun office just to say goodbye to her best friend... Jihun was shocked to see her in her office they both are so close that most of the time aera lives in her house only but she never minded about it . "U join me later jihun me and tae will be waiting for u at home come fast after completion of ur work " era said to jihun who was so into the work she got a notification from Taehyung her husband saying her to come home quickly and he was missing her badly jihun was very happy to have Taehyung in her life .

After Taehyung and jihun marriage her whole life changed kim family and park family are dead by mr.jung the most trusted man for mr.kim. After the death of Taehyungs mom and dad Taehyung was so depressed at that time after Taehyung took mafia no 1 position as his dad choice but he need to make sure to kill Jung . Taehyung so busy in his mafia work that he didn't have any attention to jihun but as a wife jihun understood him and gave him some space after 2 months they both got together and Taehyung proposed to her wholeheartedly making jihun cloud nine .

After some days jihun introduced aera to her husband who was least interested in girls . Aera liked him from the start she was so jealous at her best friend that she got most hot and handsome man as her husband "i will make him mine for sure" aera tried to be with Taehyung whenever she got chance but all she got was ignored by him .

Today is their first Anniversary aera made her plan so that jihun wouldn't disturb her at all. Aera made her way towards Taehyung seeing him all handsome she made her way and kissed him hardly making him scared he never in his life touched any women he immediately pushed her from him "how dare u do this are u crazy I am ur bff husband if she ever get to know u have bad intention on me what will happen to her she trusted tou wholeheartedly this is what you doing to her? This is the last warning for you leave from here before I do anything to you" 

Suddenly he got a call from a unknown number"hello? Who's this ? " Taehyung said glaring at aera who has no expression on her face " this from *** hospital ur wife has met with an serious accident can u please make it quick?" That's it Taehyung dropped hi phone and made his way towards hospital leaving aera there . Aera was also going towards him but july the maid since Taehyung childhood slapped aera on her slap making her eyes widened.

" How dare u ? So cheap of u.... U ruined his life our life and now enough of you leave from here before he gets to know that u were behind all of this.
" U think I will listen to you ? Huh he is mine mark my words " aera made her early towards hospital looking Taehyung crying she immediately went towards him hugging him tightly

A short one do comment ur opinion..... After a long back I was so busy till now due to my exams and now I am back 💜🫂💟