19. silent treatment

"Jimin ? What are u doing here?" Seeing jimin here Taehyung was so worried he was already in shock  cause of y/n and he is not ready to deal with the enemies right now. "Jimin if it is about our rival please leave I am not in a mood to deal " taehyung hands moved towards his eyes massaging them hope it will release his stress a Lil.

"Heyyyy...Kim Taehyung I am not here for that I am here to see ur wife " jimin got angry that taehyung thinks that he only cares about work Taehyung was so confused that why jimin has another reason to meet his wife?

"Where y/n?" I wanna meet her " suddenly Taehyung saw his hyungs  inside his house pushing him aside walking ahead not even caring to speak to him "hyunggg??? What are u all doing here ? It's not the right time let's meet next time.." taehyung was not in a mood to talk to anyone else he is so stressed about the things which is happening around him. He needs rest which is with y/n.

"Taehyung? When did u start to ignore us ? We are family don't forget that we are here for you after knowing what happened to y/n we can't just sit there and talk like others " at this rate  Namjoon was so angry at Taehyung"how dare he not tell us anything" " hyung that's not the matter I never ignored you all it's just that I was so stressed...I am sorry hyung "

"It's okay now we all are here now. Let's meet y/n " they all made their ways towards their shared bedroom. Seeing y/n laying there in the bed it's really hurted them "hufff..let's go to the office room and let's discuss about this right now and make it quick still we have many rivals to catch tae " j hope said with sad face trying to convince tae but to his surprise he accepted and they all made their way towards their office to discuss about the person who did this.But they didn't know that y/n heard everything what they are talking, she didn't even introduced to his friends at all and now they saw her in this situation.

Taehyung was all quiet from the starting of the discussion "tae are u okay? " Taehyung came to his senses when he heard jungkook calling him "how can I ? I just wanna die i promised that I will protect her but.. I broked the promise I can't live like this seeing y/n lifelessly not even looking at me this is all my fault if I was there with her this wouldn't had happened at all I was there in the house she was shouting and fighting for herself... not as husband but as a human I failed hyung I failed....I can't...live" seeing Taehyung like this they felt hurt but happy that he again loved he felt loved

Love has to felt and he felt it.. pain , happiness , desire, he was loved by his  loved ones it's something which can't be described

They all hugged Taehyung patting his back saying "Taehyung what are thing y/n needs you nothing happened to y/n right u saved her at the right time tae beleive in yourself and beleive in y/n once we catch him everything is done don't feel down of yourself huh?" Jimin said  crying silently seeing his hyung like this.

Y/n opened her eyes seeing the room empty like her life she felt disgusted of herself she hated the fact that she can't even protect herself. She remembered everything happened this has been happening from her childhood but she never expected that this would go this far. She suddenly remembered about Taehyung "where is Taehyung? I didn't see him at all .. will he leave me ? Her lips curved face turning red eyes filled with tears he felt like shouting herself after seeing some girls behaving and her stepbrother she can't stop herself think that he would leave her.

She made her way towards their office room before removing the IV which was attached to her hand. She saw Taehyungs behaviour, she quickly went towards him grabbing their attention she immediately hugged Taehyung holding him close to her crying in his arms.

Taehyung was taken back seeing y/n here when she is sick. "Y/n? Wh..what are you doing u need rest " taehyung held her shoulders but she ignored him and hugged him even tighter "i thought...u will leave me " she said with her low pitch voice but she made sure they all heard it . "Why would I leave you y/n ? Stop thinking like that ... We are together in this let's find him together and I am sure he will beg you to kill him " seeing Taehyung face changing immediately they all are shivered from taehyungs gaze.

Lifting y/n in his arms they made their way towards the bedroom but it's is unfamiliar bedroom "who's bedroom is this ?" Seeing her cute wife looking like rat all over the room he chuckled gaining attention of his wife "what's funny huh?" Seeing Her Eyebrows frowned which are looking at his eyes he felt happy seeing y/n angry after what ever happened . Even though she didn't talk to him but he is sure that he can make her forget that  .

Seeing teahyung still smiling she immediately got down grabbing his hand pinching it hardly making him hiss in pain "ahh..what are you doing....it's paining" taehyung hands continuously rubbed the area where he got pinching to reduce the pain but y/n suddenly pulled him by his shirt pecking his lips immediately turning to the other side not to look at his face after she kissed him.

Taehyung was shocked at first but he smiled that she kissed him Taehyung lifted y/n making her gasp and grab his shirt to prevent from falling in case. "Wha.. what are u doing ? Put me down .." placing y/n gently on the bed hovering over her he looked into her eyes which is seeing of love.

Leave me pls I beg you don't do this helllppp Taehyung....julyy.....ahhhh...it's paining leave me please..... PLEASE......

Seeing y/n panicking he immediately made her sit in the bed he hugged her tightly but seeing her pushing him shouting at him to leave him that really hurted him can't see her like this.

" y/n it's mee...it's mee please calm down my baby I am sorry see I will not touch you ....okay??...." All he cared about is y/n mental health he was worried seeing y/n like this.

Looking at Taehyung eyes she felt like dying " Taehyung divorce me I am useless who can't even protect herself I don't deserve you tae i don't please leave me " seeing y/n like this he is never gonna leave her side never. Y/n i know it takes time to heal but let's heal together huh? I am there for you I loved without any reason I can't leave you with these bloody reasons I am not gonna leave i love you y/n i really love you ... What ever happened we will live a life with our child's and sleeping in our bedroom hugging each other looking at moon talking kissing and what not.. we are gonna do all of these things y/n trust me and urself u are strong u made me fall for you and that bastard I am gonna make you kill him by yourself just don't stress urself I am there to protect you and u are there to protect me right? "

Y/n hugged Taehyung suddenly feeling so overwhelmed by his love "do i deserve you? " "DO I DESERVE YOU? " Seeing him questioning back she laughed cutely melting his heart, slowly and hesitantly grabing her wait bring her close attaching his forehead with hers patting her back is making her slowly forget, she need to forget if not for her but for her love for him she need to move on.

J hopes voice made her flinch making Taehyung grab her wait so that he can control her but seeing her cooling her self down he smiled ear to ear "I am sorry I made you scared... I am j hope u can call me hope " seeing j hope laugh showing his big teeth to her she laughed too feeling something reflecting from his laugh. "Hyung it's not time to introduce i will make you intoduce after. Why are you here ? "

" Ahh.. I am here for...WAIT WE CAUGHT JIWON HE Is in yongson"  j hope startled seeing them shouting at the smame time

"WHAT???"

______________________________________

In the next part I am gonna reveal everything guys....

Hope u all enjoy