18.The secret

It's been 2 days since aera left ,y/n tried to ask but every one skipped her question. Y/n is in the bathroom while Taehyung is thinking about how to tell her his past "after knowing my past she will be with me right?" Taehyung mind was filled with whole negative thoughts but still he decided to tell her the truth.

Y/n did her bath and saw Taehyung sitting on the bed with his specectes thinking deeply. "Can...u go out " taehyung was taken back hearing voice "huh?" Taehyung eyes are glued at her body. His eyes never left her body."i..need to change " taehyung is not even moving an inch from his place.

"Yaahh...kim Taehyung go Naa" y/n whinned cutely but Taehyung eyes just glued at her chest which moved in rhythm when she whinned. Right now Taehyung want to pin her f*ck her so mercilessly...

Y/n held his shoulders and pushing him from his back telling him go out but he didn't even bulge from his place y/n was trying her best to to push him but suddenly Taehyung moved side which made y/n to fall but Taehyung pulled her by her waist.

Touching her breasts was all Taehyung wants right now. He pulled y/n towards him making him to collide with his body . Sensing her breasts Taehyung was so eager to remove her towel from her beautiful body.

Taehyung held her cheeks lifting her by her chin leaning towards her. His eyes are moving from her eyes to her lips staring deeply right into her soul. "Tae..." Y/n breathe was uneven when Taehyung is this close to her it is inresistable for her.

Taehyung soft lips landed on her lips capturing both lips inside his mouth sucking them softly, feeling butterflies all over her body she pulled Taehyung close than they are feeling the body parts even though they have clothes. Taehyung hands made its way towards her waist moving them front and back giving more pleasure to her. Taehyung entered his tongue into her mouth exploring the beautiful taste felling his tongue in her mouth y/n moaned inside his mouth that when when Taehyung took the chance and lifted her by her waist pressing each other so closely.

Feeling Taehyung memeber poking on her heat she felt different. Taehyung sat on bed with top y/n kissing her passionately. Taehyung tongue never left her mouth , y/n moaned when she felt taehyung tongue touching her tongue sucking bitting it softly making sure that he never hurt her.

Both of them parted their way looking at each other trying to catch the breathe. Taehyung pulled her closely by her waist y/n moaned when she again felt something hard between her heat. Taehyung was shocked hearing her moaning it felt heaven he again pulled her closely to him want to hear her moan he "Ahh..." Her voice was inaudible but Taehyung heard it.He felt proud.

"Tae.. something..." She is so shy to even look into his eyes after what happened "shhhh" taehyung ushed her slowly moving his face towards her ear licking her ear slowly biting it with his mouth. Both of them were so into when y/n suddenly pushed him grabbing her clothes which was beside them leaving taehyung there she went towards the bathroom closing the door so loudly."What jst happened? How will I face him now?"

After some time the bathroom door opened y/n peeked from bathroom looking if anyone is there she felt relieved when she saw no one was there "uffff...thank God he is not here " y/n felt relieved that Taehyung is nowhere to be seen."hiieee... babygirl" y/n heart skipped a beat hearing the most scariest voice she looked towards the door and saw jungwoo

"What are u doing here?" This time she isnt scared of him she is ready to fight. Jungwoo was taken back when he heard her pitch of her voice "you got some guts huh? U were not shuttering now?" Jungwoo made his way towards her grabbing her hair in his grip pulling her towards his face kissing her lips sucking biting it hardly. Y/n pushed him so hardly and went towards the door but the door is already locked "where..is the..key..keyyy..i need keyy..." Her voice was inaudible for jungwoo who was looking at her.

"Stop it ...." Jungwoo suddenly shouted at her making her to stop on her tracks jungwoo lifted her and pushed her towards the bed sucking her neck so hard making the blood to come  out "ahhh..." Hearing her screaming he felt something "ahhh..u r something y/n shiballl...." He quickly removed his shirt not even caring about his buttons y/n tried to escape from him but he quickly tied her hands with his tie caging her between his body not even giving her chance to move "TAEHYUNG...AHHH...JULYYYY"  he is sucking her hard removing her top
"Ahh.shitt I hope ur husband didn't even touched you huh?" Sucking her chest licking it really disgusted her

"Please stop it please...... please.....taee...ahhhhhhh" taehyung was busy taking to namjoon on his phone but he heard y/n shouting hearing her he immediately cutted his call and made his way towards upstairs banging the door of the bedroom he heard y/n crying "Y/N??? WHAT HAPPENED OPEN THE DAMNNN DOOR " hearing Taehyung voice he immediately cover her mouth removing his pants he immediately pushed himself on her fucking her clothed heat "Ahhh..leave mee " tears never stopped she felt like her whole world stopped.

Taehyung was soo impatient hearing her dry throat he felt like dying he immediately made his way downstairs calling the maid telling the guards to come he took his spare keys and made his way upwards opening the door of the room

Jungwoo tried to remove her bra but she glued her body to the bed not giving chance to remove her bra "DAMNNNN FUCK U BITHCH " jungwoo slapped her hardly which made her head to tilt side "AHHH.. PLEASE DON'T DO THIS PLEASE STOPPPP..." She felt useless even though jungwoo tried to rape her many time but he didn't go this far he removed his boxers throwing it somewhere in the room . Her eyes are burning from tears she immediately closed her eyes not to witness anything which she can't bear she thought she can fight but she didn't expected this at all.

Opening the door seeing jungwoo being naked who is none other than y/n step brother while y/n upper body is naked ,seeing her trying to bed while her mouth was covered with random cloth her face her eyes, her lips ,her upper body ,he felt like his world stopped . Jungwoo was busy sucking her neck while removing her pants Taehyung immediately pushed jungwoo from his wife banging his head to the floor "ahhh..." Jungwoo was groaning from the intense pain he is receiving

July immediately went towards Taehyung stoping him "tae...y/n needs you leave him for now" not even listening to july words he is still beating this shit out of him "TAEHYUNGGGHG" hearing july voice he left jungwoo going towards y/n . jungwoo took it as a chance leaving from there through window . seeing y/n being scared of him he felt so hurt "you shouldn't be scared of me love " seeing her going back with tears in her eyes he didn't want to witnes that "take care of y/n "   he left from there leaving y/n there.

July went towards her removing tie from her hands and covering her reddish body with duvet suddenly y/n fell unconscious seeing her in this state july felt so hurt.

______________________________________

Soo boring right? Uff gonna reveal the truth butt....

I wrote this part so lazily please avoid mistakes uhhh....

Hope u all love it 🙃💜

Okay what about this part did u like it or not comment Naa!!!