20. Basement

Y/N POV

I don't want jungwoo to get caught after all he is my brother I just need him realise his mistake and feel sorry for what he did but seeing Taehyung eyes sparkling with angry and happiness I don't think it's safe for jungwoo to get caught. I NEED TO STOP IT.

AUTHOR POV

Taehyung immediately got off from his bed looking at j hope "really? That fast? Huh idiot can't even hide for one day how dare he touch my wife he is dead now I am gonna kill him on the spot gather all bodygards we need to start a meeting regarding his death"  Taehyung accidentally split everything forgetting that his wife listened everything

Y/n fear came real listening to Taehyung voice she shivered her breathe got uneven making her eyes widen with fear death....killing..... This is quite scary right ?

Y/n immediately got off from making Taehyung to look at her his eyes widened seeing her he totally forgot that she listened everything "shit!!!"  He cursed uder his breathe when he saw y/n looking into his eyes not even blinking

Seeing both of j hope understood that Taehyung didn't want y/n to know these all she is scared j hope immediately broke the silence between them saying "tae..no we should not kill him ....u remember? "J hope winked his eye telling to act "we should make himself realise and apologize to y/n ? We promised not to kill him uhhh?" J hope continued making y/n to beleive his words "ahhh....yessss yeshh u r right we should not kill him we need to make his apologize to y/n " Taehyung immediately accepted what j hope told him but he is sure he will kill him.

"Taehyung u will not kill him killing persons is wrong he is my brother " y/n eyes are watery making the flow come out from her eyes continuously after all she has his brother and sister and her mother even though there is no call from them she still hope that they are okay . Y/n decided that she will meet them ones she is cured from body weakness. Her body is so weak she feel lazy to even walk so she decided take rest for sometime.

Seeing y/n laying on the bed Taehyung and j hope left from there. Gathering all bodygards in the living room he can see they are feared " I got no time to talk with u all soo...u all did a BIGGGG mistake.. I told u to look after but that someone fucking bloody idiot entered into my wife room and u were here sitting and chit chatting????? " Taehyung shouted at them making all shiver under his voice "Boss..we are really sorry we don't know from where he came but-" one of the bodyguard said shivering making Taehyung to loose bus control

"Shut up...bloody rascals I am paying u all remember that if u r all sorry for what u did bring that jungwoo into by basement by tonight if he is not in the basement tonight and u all are dead in my  hands instead of that jungwoo ... Get it in that bloody useless mind of urs ..." Taehyung and j hope made his way towards cctv camera room to see how did he came and frome where he came...

After seeing that jungwwo entering into their room from the window his blood boiled seeing everything.. his loved begged him to stop but he didn't even have any guilt in him  " tae i think our bodygards went to bring him  come lets go from here " j hope saw Taehyungs angry which made him little scared. But still he managed to take him out.

(After sometime)

Taehyung made his way towards his wife seeing maid feeding food to his wife while her back is supported by head bord "Taehyungaaa where are u till now ? Don't leave me please" Taehyung  Taehyung chuckled slightly walking towards he sat beside her ,maid made her way towards outside giving them privacy.

Taehyung slightly kissed y/n forehead telling her "see baby i am going to meet my hyung jst stay in the room okayy sleep well baby it's already 10 right? " Taehyung voice is so sweet which made y/n to automatically sleep Taehyung chuckled seeing her being cute with him he made his way outside and saw his hyung waiting for him already

"What's matter?" Taehyung eyebrows frowned looking at their eyes which looks like they are feared "why are the feared ?" "Jungwoo is in the basement our bodygards caught him when he is running from them but luckily they shoot bullet on his leg which made easy for them to bring him to basement" jungkook stated making all of them to look at him while he was speaking.

Taehyung made his way towards basement ready to torture him to death. Jungwoo was tied by ropes completely on the chair , he was groaning continuously due the pain on his leg .Seeing Taehyung walking and sitting on the chair comfortably jungwoo chuckled.

Taehyung eyes frowned seeing him Laughing like a devil. "U beleive ur wife ? I think u both has just started loving each other . Check my bag ur so called wife kissing someone in the alley. She is a slut u don't know anything about her. " Taehyung eyes filled with anger listening him talking about his wife like that it triggered him.

He don't know why but he checked his bag which had many photos of y/n kissing someone else it triggered him more. " beat him till he dies" he took those photos and his way outside.

"Taehyung I think y/n is innocent she is not like other" jimin said calming Taehyung but it didnt "u think this is fake come on jimin look at her jimin look at her face " tears started flowing from his eyes he can't beleive it at all but still this looks so real. He can't decide whether it's fake or not. Love deceive us ,love makes is blind love betray us . He felt hurt he felt like dying after many years he felt loved but y/n did this all for sympathy to make him trust so she can take his money.

Taehyung isn't in his right mind to think about anything this is real. These pic are real she cheated me. U r gonna regret it y/n i will make ur life hell.

Memebers tried to convince him but he pushed all of them yoongi jungkook jimin beleive these photos are real but j hope Jin namjoon beleived they are they all are fighting about it but listening to Taehyung voice "tae think before u do something that idiot tried to distract u thats it "  j hope stated leaving to think about it .

(Meanwhile)

Y/n woke up for the washroom but suddenly she opened Taehyung closet to take his shirt to sleep comfortably but her eyes caught something her eyes widened seeing pictures of Taehyung and some other girl. And another photo with his hyungs she immediately closed the closet throwing the shirt made her way towards her bed.

______________________________________

What do u think about this chapter ?